Sun, Oct 6, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Poser World

Kinouk ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 2:41 PM ยท edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

I'm thinking about subscribing to PoserWorld. The clothes are just beautiful. To use this clothes do your need viccy clothes pack one? I check out the site, couldn't find any info. They should have a FAQ page. Thanks

nikitacreed ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 2:48 PM

There are a few textures for the Vicki Clothing Pak. BUT...most of the stuff on PoserWorld is modeled from scratch by Steve Shanks and textured by Renapd. So..no...you don't need it at all. Subscribe...trust me...ya won't regret it. :o)

Kiera ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 2:49 PM

No, most of the clothes at PWFW are original models by Steve Shanks with textures by Rena. There are some texture packs for things at Daz, but it is almost entirely made up of stuff you can use "out of the box" at PoserWorld. There are things for Mike, Vicki, P4 Man and Woman, and a couple things for the Mill kids and Zygote NYW.

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 2:52 PM

I bought the year subscription. The best 50 bucks I've spent. Kick myself for not doing it sooner.

Kinouk ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 2:58 PM

Thank you all! That $35 I would have spent on clothes pack one for Vicki. All i have to do is $5 and I can get 6 months of poserworld.

Cozmic ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 6:21 PM

truthfully , Ive spent almost $300 in 5 weeks here @ Renderosity , the $35 I invested for Poser World was money well spent! They make quality models , 99% of which will work with anything you have. When my sub. runs out , Ill invest in lifetime membership. you cannot go wrong with steve Shanks or Renapd

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 8:37 PM

Oh, definitely, Steve and Rena are the greatest! All the clothing models are originals created by Steve and textured by Rena. You don't require the DAZ clothing packs to use them. Steve creates them from scratch and does a wonderful job. And Rena is the queen of textures. You would do yourself a favor by joining. It'll expand your Vicki and Mike (as well as the P4 man and woman) wardrobes. Melanie

SPIRESMEDIA ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 10:06 PM

only $300, cozmic ???????? i just added up my 'rosity purchases and almost crapped my pants to find out i rangg in at almost double that in the last 6 weeks....ahem enough to afford about THREE lifetime memberships at PW...lol!!! i'll be doing the same as you, re-upping for a lifetime membership after my 3 months runs out in march! cheers, steve & rena...you got a good thangg goin on!!! tam ;o)

Cozmic ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 10:42 PM

hehehehehh mizzthangg Im very selective in what I purchase ;) and Ive had to control myself , else I wouldve spent tons more , and be in the same boat as you , not realising until the credit card bill came in as to what I spent ;-) and unbelievably , have gotten more quality from PW in a week , than all in the last 6 weeks. But , Im not complaining mind you , as everything I`ve gotten has been quality. good job to everyone ;-)

melanie ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 8:14 AM

I've gone into debt because of this "little hobby" of mine. :) Melanie

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 8:05 AM
Site Admin

kieraw..first of all, sorry for the delayed reply..just traced this message now! :o) There's only ONE dress texture on PWFW that requires Vickie's clopak1.. all the rest are new victoria clothing created by steve himself and textured by me! :o) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.