Sun, Oct 6, 6:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Animation? Can you track a different object? How do I slow down?

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 12:51 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:23 PM

Ok two things that I have been perplexed about. In an animation how can a change the camera tracking to a different object without changing it globally (i.e. through the whole animation)? and Second how can I add a key frame at the begin (like insert a frame) or How can I slow down the animation or object? Thanks!

geep ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 2:20 PM
  1. change the camera 2. select all frames and shift them right 1 frame then add your new frame at the beginning. Don't forget to ADD 1 fram BEFORE you do the shift. cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 4:25 PM

Ok...I changed the camera to track another object then the original track goes backwards and does not track the first object. How do you I select all the frames? and then shift them? Sorry I don't mean to be dense here. Thanks

geep ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:21 PM

I just joined this forum 'cuz I just ordered Bryce. The advise I gave you was for Poser. Can anyone else answer these questions? (properly) ;=[

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:41 PM

Thats ok Geep we will get it figured out

geep ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:47 PM

I hadda try. sniff ;=[

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 3:54 AM

You can slow it down by increasing the fps rate and rendering as a stack of pict files, then stitching them together with something like Moover set for the original fps rate.

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 1:25 PM

So no really way to slow down the action unless its done first? Hmmm like I said this is my first attempt at animation.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.