Sat, Sep 21, 12:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: In need of some expertise help

mangina ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 11:43 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

This is an on going problem i have been having . I will try to explain hopeing that someone will understand this and be able to tell me what im missing. Poser export render as Wavefront OBJ . a screnn comes up SELECT RANGE OF FRAMES . 0 Single 0 Multiframe export . I selected Single . HIERARCHY SELECTION Select items to include - universe -Ground -Figure 1 I selected figure 1 and all of the figures sub catagories selected with it. Next Box is SELECTION BOX -Include body part names in polygon groups - use extract internal except spaces. - X include figure names in polygon groups - Include existing groups in polygon groups -X weld body part seams -As morph target (no world transformations) The 2 X's indicate which ones are selected automatically . This i have no idea which others i need to check or if they are ok. After all that mess in poser . I open bryce 4.0 . From the file tab i select import object . Select the OBJ that was exported from poser and i get a .DLL error. Error: Bryce 4 error Bryce 4 will now close . This is becoming very frustrating if u can help pls pls let let me know . I appreciate any help u may offer . and i hope u can understand this . thankx a million , Mang :)

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 12:32 PM

...there's a couple of tutorials that cover this pretty well - have you already hit those up? /P

mangina ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 1:39 PM

Thankx Penguinisto i'll look into it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.