Sat, Sep 21, 4:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Pigeonholed?

Kurka ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 1:10 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:34 PM

file_283604.jpg

Just got a scanner. The perfect thing for a cold night. This I took in Puerto Rico a few years back. I guess I'm missing the warmth.

Artax ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 3:56 AM

nice shot... but i suggest you to make some post-work in photoshop... the colours seems a bit falsed to me.... ...which scanner is ? Epson maybe?

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 5:22 AM

Hehe! Cool pic....love that wall!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Kurka ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 7:34 AM

Those are the colors.

PhrankPower ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 8:18 AM

Looks like too much red, especially in the dark areas, like the shadows around the bushes at the bottom. But that would take just a minute to correct in Photoshop. Cool pic, though. Looks like some of the early scenes from Alfred Hitchcocks movie The Birds!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 9:50 AM

Hmmmm.....that's strange because I don't see a problem with the colors. Seems to me that the wall was made out of clay...wouldn't that account for it?

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Artax ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 10:31 AM

file_283605.jpg

PhrankPower has get the problem... there's a red predominance in the pic. The problem could be: 1- Scanner; 2- Processing of the film; 3- Both. To my experience, i think, is the N3. I've no info of which scanner was used for this pic... but i think one with no ColorSync profile (or a bad one)... or maybe processed in a PC. But the problem could be the film processing, really frequent if the pic is some yeard old. I've reworked the pic a little (just for fun) this is the result after some post-work... I'm really afraid that the greens (yellows in fact) are a bit too dark in my reworked pic... but the shadows of the bushes and almost all the bushes itself are composed by reds... =/

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 06 March 2002 at 6:07 PM

'perfect thing for a cold night' no, that's not a scanner, that's an understanding woman!!!! lol (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.