Fri, Sep 20, 6:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Analysis of Stephanie

Anzan ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 1:19 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:26 AM

file_284523.jpg

Well she's finally out.. and I'm sure I'm not the only one playing with her, seeing what she can and cannot do. Will she replace Victoria? How does she work with Mike's stuff.. etc... Well.. here are my observations 1) She won't replace Victoria. As Dan Farr said in an earlier post, they'll continue to produce.. this is a matter of increasing our options. Victoria still allows more variation in morphs (pregant for instance, fat, etc..) 2) You can use Mike morphs to enhance her. Now.. I've tried the GhostofMacbeth's orc morphs which work well if you play with them. Also, I've used some of Mike's face morphs with varying degrees of success and failure. Unfortunately, Stephanie has no age morphs.. no wrinkles, emanciatied, etc... One of mike 2's age morphs work okay with her, the emaciated works alright as well. Also, if you want a thinner Steph you can turn the Stephanie Morph on the body dial down. Also, you have the bigfoot morph (I saw someone say something about that) and various other morphs (long face 2, heart shaped face, etc..) I noticed all this right away because I tend to spend hours working out a face. Lessee.. She takes Mike poses, I've not tried a Victoria one and obviously the Victoria clothes fit her alright though the ones with morphs can be a little frustrating to work with here and there. Now.. :grins: before anyone thinks I'm just bitching up a storm, I'm just setting up the room to discuss this. I love the new model and am thrilled Daz has graced us with yet another high quality product. Variety is the spice of life. :chuckles: But we, as a community, always manage to make these things better and there is nothing wrong with it. They give us the sheet of paper, we draw upon it (sometimes it may be more like a velveteen paint by number, but I digress.) Anyway :grins: just my opinion, here's a picture I did using all sorts of morphs as a female version of a mike 2 character I did. Anz

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 2:16 AM

Yikes! Traveler already has morphs for Stephanie posted at MorphWorld 3.0!! The embarrassment of riches keeps on flowing!

He must have been a beta tester. For the sake of my own sanity, I flatly refuse to believe he could have done them this fast after downloading Stephanie this evening.

mayhem ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 2:26 AM

thanks for the link Little Dragon, and thank you Traveler for the morph pak- agreed LD: as far as how fast he works? Well, that's just another mystery.

Anzan ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 2:48 AM

He had mentioned it would be there somewhere today :Grins: Nice of him though.. :Grins: Anz

dkirk ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 8:13 AM

Cheers go out to Traveler also. Just wish I could get ANY morphs I create with Rhino to work much less as neat and fast as Traveler :( Well, I'm also glad to see that Vicky (wow-it's amazing how attached we get to a bunch of polygons) is not being replaced by Stephanie even though Stephanie's elbows look better :). Doesn't hurt either that it was a free d/l :) Thanks Mike!

Strangechilde ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 10:40 AM

Zow! Fast work Traveler!

pendarian ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 3:40 PM

Nice job Eric! Thank you very much for sharing your talent with us! Pendy

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 10 March 2002 at 11:03 AM

~~Snicker~~ I think Traveler (that sneaky boy!) had his foot in the back door when he created the morphs. He mentioned they were there practically the minute Stephanie came out, so he already had them done. I believe he was a beta tester and probably got the OK from DAZ to do some morphs in advance. Melanie

BazC ( ) posted Mon, 11 March 2002 at 4:43 AM

Wow, talent and generosity! Thanks Traveler Baz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.