Fri, Sep 20, 4:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Nuther MIXED parantage image... Ultrafractal, Poser, Bryce, and Photoshop (BIG)

audre ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2002 at 11:39 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=158970&Start=1&Artist=audre&ByArtist=Yes

![GalleryImage158970.jpg](http://www.renderosity.com/photos/GalleryImage158970.jpg) not quite done but it's getting there. has a nice story book look i think. i just LOVE that fractal too.

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 2:03 AM

Hey Aure; What are those colorful opal looking shwooshes in tha distant background???? They look like women fairy spirits err something..Awesome..

audre ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 2:10 AM

fairy spirits err something yup that's what they will be when done. still a work in progress... got lots of shading to do still but it's coming along i think. this is attempt 2... :( the first one the art director didn't like. said she looked SCARED LOL

Patricia ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2002 at 10:41 AM

I don't know where this image is destined to end up, but you should think about doing books for kids.... I still credit a couple of my favorite Little Golden Book illustrators with making me determined to paint like them. And the Maxfield Parrish prints hanging on my elderly relatives' walls....For a long time, I firmly believed that they were actual, painted on the spot, images of Heaven!

Little Red ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 3:50 PM

I really like this, audre.. The fabric echoing the frame is a great touch, and she now looks awe-struck rather than scared. grin The headpiece is great, especially those dangly bits.. Looking forward to the final!

audre ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2002 at 6:48 PM

thanks everyone! i am still trying to get her 'reaching hand' side to flow more naturally. having a heck of a time with that as figure drawing is NOT my strength!

Little Red ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 12:03 AM

You might try straightening the index and middle fingers.. then they would be aligned with the ring and little fingers. When I put my hand in that position, they're pretty much all in the same vertical plane.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.