Wed, Oct 9, 12:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: that dam vic1 or 2

poser66 ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 6:47 AM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

is there an australian on here that can tell me if and where i can get that girl vic 1 or 2 in australia. she looks to be taking over i can't get her.

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 6:58 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com

Daz3d.

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 8:01 AM

She's only available in one place -- DAZ. She's an exclusive product only sold through them. Melanie

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 10:54 AM

Actually, Victoria and Mike are available here in the Renderosity Marketplace. I did a lot of scrolling through pages and finally found the Victoria 1 CD, and a combo pack of Vicky and Mike 1. Vicky 2 and Mike 2 are liable to be here somewhere. I have better things to do than spend more time looking. I suppose Poser66 wasn't aware that Vicky is sold. I must confess that she is hard to miss. Just spend a few minutes looking around, and you can easily see. Ron

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 8:02 PM

Actually, now that I think of it, I thought I remember seeing the CD's for Vicki and Mike 1 at Curious Labs at one time, too, but I might be mistaken. Melanie

ronknights ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 9:31 PM

Melanie, I don't know about you, but memory isn't my strongest trait. I think Poser66 got the idea anyway.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.