Fri, Sep 20, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Welcome Our New Co-Mod, Micheleh

audre ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 3:56 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:29 AM

please give a warm welcome to our new Co-Mod, Micheleh... who has an interest in 3-D fractals and POV applications. she's got some cool events planned for you all!

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:52 PM

file_2198.jpg

Here's a flower to say welcome to the job Micheleh

audre ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 5:03 PM

oh wow that is REALLY COOL. hey, where is MY FLOWER??? pout pout

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 5:38 PM

file_2199.jpg

sorry Audre, didn't mean to leave you out, here are some roses for you as well

Little Red ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 6:52 PM

LOL!! CrystalWizard.. you're so generous! What beautiful flowers..

audre ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 7:22 PM

grin thanks!! they are lovely. and they smell nice too :)

Micheleh ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 9:11 PM

Wow, am I late? Let's party! I will be a couple days getting up to speed- at least to the point where I feel I know my stuff somewhat. I'm very geeked! (Literally- I'm reading a primer on Mandlebrot theory right now!) This is gonna be fun! 8] 8] 8] 8] 8]

Micheleh ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 9:20 PM

Did you know..... ....Mandlebrot never really learned the alphabet, but passed the French university entrance exam with no preparation? ....the genesis of the Mandlebrot theory came from his observations on the structure of cauliflower? ....there are only so many patterns in the universe, greater and lesser? (A theory of Mandlebrot's which I have always agreed with, even before reading about it.) ;]

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 9:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.mandelbrot.org/

speaking of mandelbrot... heard of the mandelbrot competition?

Micheleh ( ) posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 9:51 PM

No, I'm in "speed learn" mode right now. Thanks! I'll check it out!

Patricia ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 10:42 AM

Welcome!! Love that expression, "very geeked"....I've been struggling to learn 4 different CG manuals, plus delving into all the Mac free+shareware that I've downloaded. And now I have a perfect term for the info overload! You'll like it here...it's vewy, vewy stwange.....

OrchidDave ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 2:39 PM

welcome to the group, Micheleh! Dave Orchid

Micheleh ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 2:54 PM

Thanks! I think I'm going to feel right at home, here!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.