Mon, Oct 21, 11:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Vue is good !!!

Bop ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 4:37 PM · edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 9:01 PM

Well, I tried today another landscape rendering program... err... I don't want to tell the name... errr... a more professional app, if you see what I mean... Well I spent two hours on this demo and now, I know that I really like Vue d'Esprit !!! Maybe you could obtain more beautifull or realistic pictures, but you'll surely have no hair on top of your head !

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 4:59 PM

LOL, yes, Vue is really a good piece of software, I am glad I decided too to get it. Sharen

Buffer ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 5:38 PM

Yep, not to sound like a fan boy, but vue has my vote hands down. For the price, you simply can't beat it. Bought it to use with poser but now I only use poser when I need it for Vue. Funny how things work out sometimes. Besides, the wife thought I was looney when I told her what I spent for vue and poser (happened to hit on the same month). I imagine she would commit me if I purchased one of the "professional"(read:sarcasm) products.

Varian ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 6:47 PM

I've been commited - lol! I went on a major frenzy awhile back and grabbed everything I could get including one of those "professional" programs, but man...I keep rushing back to Vue because it's so easy to work with and it keeps doing the things I want it to do without making me jump through hoops to get there! Claude, you could've asked me! LOL! :D

NightVoice ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 8:36 PM

LOL exactly the same here Buffer. I needed backgrounds for poser, but now Vue became my main tool and now just use poser for my Vue images. :)

JVRenderer ( ) posted Thu, 04 April 2002 at 10:17 PM

I received mine a couple days ago, now I can give my poser images a background!! Aside from the render time, this program is superb. JV :)

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

YL ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 2:12 AM

If you are speaking of ***, this is a very interesting landscape generator. You can obtain very realistic scenes. But the interface is not very intuitive, materials are difficult to generate,.... And it's not possible for the moment to add objects. So, the images are often of the same kind, and it become very boring to see a picture coming from this program. But sometimes an original and beautiful picture is made with it, so realistic and so perfect, I'm not sure Vue could do the same. Yves

Bop ( ) posted Fri, 05 April 2002 at 4:01 PM

Yes, I'm talking about *** ! You got it !!! :-D You can obtain very realistic scene... yes, I hope... The interface is not very intuitive... yes, I agree... Materials are difficult to generate... yes, that's true... Thanks, E-On for Vue d'Esprit !!!

EricTorstenson ( ) posted Sat, 06 April 2002 at 1:16 AM

Yeh, I too got vue to help make poser to work with out door scenes, but now I only render in poser to look at stuff while I am fidgeting with figures, getting them ready to save and import into vue. Heck, I had to turn on antialiasing just to get some test renders of a new hair product. I have only seen a couple of bryce pictures that i would put in the ball park of the mediocre vue renders, and they were usually quite unusual. Vue's the best way to go for my needs. eric

JoeBlack ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 11:25 AM

I measure a software's success and value for money by how often I've used it...and so far I can't stop lol. Even while I had problems with Vue - which the latest patch, and switching off OpenGL seem to have resolved - I couldn't stop using it. I only wish I had a faster PC so I could really see what Vue is capable of. Here's to many more happy days with Vue d'Esprit :) JoeBlack

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.