Fri, Sep 20, 10:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: And there I wuz?????

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:30 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

file_4186.jpg

Yes that's right crew"and there I wuz"working my fingers to tha bone trying to get the perfect piece to go in my gallery then all of a sudden here came Patricia{by the way...This was last week!!!one hundred kazillion post's ago". Patricia came up with the idea{my shiny little fruit}of how nice the piece would look if it had a real oil painting look??She told me that this piece would look good in a thick oil maby with rich swirls!!!Well.I thought about this for a moment and said to my self well I'm glad to hear this from a girl{gave me some gallop}and this was something that I hadn't even thought about.I thought WOW...

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:33 AM

file_4187.jpg

So I started testing????Which maps could I use???

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:36 AM

file_4188.jpg

Hmm.WOW I have no inventory for this product field???

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:40 AM

file_4189.jpg

Well I am shooting for a Van-Go..he..he.

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:43 AM

file_4190.jpg

So I'm thinking well I may as well go for it....

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:51 AM

file_4191.jpg

So to sum up my target Pre-Post/Pro's list; 1.I am looking for little/no distortion on the U+V. 2.I am looking for a super rich/lavish oil canvas texture for black&platinum+dimonds????I hope you see that too...he..he.. So I find a texture that I think will do tha trick...

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 3:59 AM

file_4192.jpg

Well Crew by this time I am mentaly pumped.. One of the reasons I bought TrueSpace 5.X was because; 1.You can use any type of lighting known to man... 2.You can take a standard photo and make it into a bump map.. 3.You can scale the set. 4.Ect.ect. So I couldn't stop with the oil&diamonds

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 4:05 AM

file_4193.jpg

WOW.I am totaly amazed.I couldn't get over how the bump generator realy creates a real 3D texture..

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 4:12 AM

file_4194.jpg

So.. I wrap this cool oil paint up with a final examination of corse bump's..hoping that there are some judging eyes out there looking in??? I hope that you liked this wild texture bumpy ride...

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 6:33 AM

I like it but the detail seems to have gotten lost some how in the final version.

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 9:16 AM

Detail???What do you mean???

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 11:38 AM

file_4195.jpg

What I said. the colored images look like they are missing detail, especialy in the yellow areas. I'd like to see this section blown up and see you do something with it

SPACEY ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 1:59 PM

Does Truspace have a fractal generator. I've tried fractal bump maps in bryce but wasn't happy with the outcome.

Must've slipped my mind...but it's the thought that counts...

http//www.wholebitmedia.com

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 5:51 PM

CW!!DUDETT...Uh There isn't much yello in your post???? 5% say dots per tenthousandth/2% DPI.The red picture has yellow???Hmmm.you like that section??Hu??? P.S.TrueSpace has several apps that use fractal displacement but nothing like the awesome Bryce....

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2002 at 6:37 PM

the red picture has large chunks of yellow around the 2 spiral shapes which appear to me at least to be missing detail. maybe it's not mushrooms, maybe it's too much jolt cola ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.