Wed, Sep 18, 3:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Worth posting?

DisneyFan ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 3:55 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 2:40 PM

file_121185.jpg

I made a morph target for the free skull Zygote had a while back.. I'm working on a ghostly character, and I needed a better skull. Should I post the morph target? I don't know how many ppl got the skull, or need one..

----------------------------------------------

currently using Poser Pro 2014, Win 10

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 4:08 PM

I could DEFINATLY use this. Nicely done.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 4:52 PM

I could use it too .. S

Milaja ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 5:34 PM

it looks great... I just wish that I had the zygote skull.... sigh great work!

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2000 at 6:41 PM

Wow, that's amazing! -JH.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 12:09 AM

I have to admitt, that is pretty cool looking, you know... just a thought that came to mind while seeing this was how cool it would be to use it for a "GhostRider" character from the old Marvel series!! Just a thought, Jack

nicknoel ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 1:09 AM

Y'know Jack, I had the same exact thought when I first saw it. I am already working on one, I am just looking for Nerd'd flame model and trying to put all the little spikeys on him, or I may just do the old Johnny Blaze version with the jumpsuit. I'll try to have it posted to the Funstuff in a couple of days. If it is alright with Disneyfan and Nerd. You will, of course need the Zygote skull, it was a freebie from a while back. Y'know, I kinda wish they would just archive the freebies and let us get the ones we missed. I mean I lost my Santa figure and either it was a bigfoot or something else that came before it, when my hard drive completely crashed on me. Maybe we should bug Chad from Zygote and tell him to release the freebies again. Maybe like for a couple of weeks. A sort of Poser free-for-all. All you can download. Or have a "Buy this...get a weeks worth of access to all the Poser Free Models" or something. Heck, I'd buy something. Maybe the business woman they had a while back, with the skirt and morphable hair. Or the New Millenium Babe. Might be a good marketing tool. Even if the damn thing is like $75 bucks, getting all the free models would make it worth it, y'know?

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 1:36 PM

You know Nick, not a bad Idea, I will ask them :o) Cause I missed the skull, when I saw it I thought I wouldn't have a real use for it and passed it up... me bad!! Jack

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 5:18 PM

heya; wow, what a great job! of course we can't live without this one! :)

Hob ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 5:32 PM

Well, folks, the Zygote Neanderthal Skull is still available from Zygote, (for a price, of course). A few changes though. The name was changed to Zygote's "Morphing Skull". And it now has a number of different morphs included with it. It comes as a VERY nicely modeled Modern human skull. It has morphs to change it into the neanderthal skull, (this is where the freebie originated), as well as 2 other primative man type skulls. It also has 2 expressive morphs , one for "Evil", and one for "Damned". Oh, it also has a very nice, proportionate, texture template. (BTW: I'll be releasing a bunch of finished texture maps for it, as soon as I have time to finish them up to my liking.) All in all, While you now have to pay for it, I think it's worth the cost. O.K., now that I'm done doing an advertisement for zygote, (and I didn't even get paid. Damn!). By all means, make your morphs available. Every one who did download the freebie, will definately find it usefull. And anybody who didn't download it while it was free, now knows that they can still get it, if they still want it, (There I go again, advertising. And I'm STILL not getting paid for it. DOUBLE DAMN!!!). ...Oh well. Nice job!

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 6:06 PM

(sigh, I know people are gonna hate me again...) Not Neanderthal. Australopithicine fits best. Specifically Australipithicus Ananemsis. Neanderthal was far more like ours, just lower and longer.

DisneyFan ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2000 at 8:36 PM

Australi....? Oh, forget it.. :) Sorry I didn't post this morph when the skull came out, but I only had Poser 2 at the time, I was just stocking up for whenever I got Poser 4. It's nice to know that they offer the skull for sale. Thanks for the info. :)

----------------------------------------------

currently using Poser Pro 2014, Win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.