Fri, Sep 20, 10:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Hey Crew...

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 3:15 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Attached Link: http:http://www.zazzle.com/posters/gallery/contributor_list.asp?contributor=ArtByMath+Gallery//

WOW..I was surfing tha web and eating dinner at 3:00am est and came across this site.I thought it was totaly cool.. Can you get posters made here at Renderosity????I know that you can sell them in tha store

abmlober ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 7:34 AM

A poster store would really be fun!

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 8:37 AM

you can put your stuff on webshots and then order all sorts of things made out of it. mugs, mousepads, posters, whatever. If they dont offer that here they might want to consider it. might make a nice chunk of operating capital for Renderosity (and maybe buy some faster drives so database searches dont take so long)

abmlober ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 8:43 AM

It seems that some people posting here can be found there too...

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 1:30 PM

Don't forget the software....We have hunted down just about every type of software that is royalty-free.Speaking of which I am glad that no one hasn't had a problem whith the eula terms and conditions.I think I remember the site where those artists posted there work where that software was advertised.. I know everone here in the forum has a High- Object complexity- Level of Detail.{That could be a rare sight in some places}..But,we have so much input and poser-doll's..ect and the store is probably the best in the business. Well I am hopeing to hear from micheleh on the printing topic.But,I havn't found a printing resorce on this site that has these features..I'm going to create,pre-post/pro,post in the store...Coffee cups would be cool??? I hope my writing is ok..

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 1:42 PM

I about air headed..I've been working in numbers all day.I found some cool fractal L System software that output's in the .Dxf format I post it in a sec..Oh yea CW don't forget they do T-Shirts.Do I see a unicorn up your sleave??? I though about the dragoncon convention when I fell over this link...I'll go back and crack open tha accounting structure..I may use this site as a print production output bin...{{{If tha price is rite}}}.. I thought of MarvinR's work when I saw the L-System software...post comming up..

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 1:47 PM

you're not going to be opening an account on zazzle any time soon. not without an invitation. it's still in beta and even though they have a large number of artists, they only give accounts to those they invite. go to www.zazzle.com and you'll see their sorry we're not open yet message

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 1:56 PM

I saw.. thanks..

Micheleh ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 5:18 PM

So... if I'm reading this right, we want to be able to sell our fractal art as posters, mugs, tees, etc?

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 5:31 PM

yes. you're reading that right. And i'm sure other artists would like the same thing. And if renderosity provided the service they could profit from it.

Micheleh ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 6:08 PM

Cool. I jst wanted to be sure we were on the same page. That's been a "project" of mine since before I was a mod. I am still trying to get it, too. I think it would be fantastic for anyone who wanted to to be able to offer their work as posters and such. I'll try to find out where it's at, right now.

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 7:25 PM

Yea..Three Cheers..Hip.Hip..Horay Now go check tha L-Parser post out..

firefly ( ) posted Tue, 23 April 2002 at 9:03 PM

Very cool :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.