Fri, Sep 20, 4:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Newbie

Wufnir ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 8:27 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:51 AM

Hi! evryone. I'm an old user of RDS and now I'm using C. I've just change my PC, and now it's more powerfull for me to work with C. I'm now using a dual Athlon MP 1800+ with 1Go RAM. Actually I convert my RDS file to Carrara file. I think this place is very interesting. You have the "Bonjour" from PARIS in France. Time here is 15:30.

AzChip ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 11:23 AM

Welcome to the forum, Wufnir. It's a great place to get questions answered. Apparently, Carrara and RDS are pretty popular in France; we have several members who contribute regularly from your country. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create! - Dex

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 11:24 AM

More importantly, how to you feel about cheddar cheese? I want to know if litst has been misleading us about the status of cheddar cheese in France. I'm not sure I trust him.

litst ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 12:16 PM

Bienvenue sur le forum, Wufnir ! Mie-toi, il y a des intristes de la malbouffe amicaine dans le coin, le genre cracher sur le camembert pour se goinfrer de cheddar . Ils ne savent me pas ce que c'est que d'avoir une bonne grenouille dans leur assiette !!! Juste un petit avertissement pour pas que tu tombes dans leur propagande ;) J'espe que tu apprieras le forum, n'hites pas poser tes questions si tu en as . litst

keithw ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 12:34 PM

Hell! I've eaten frogs legs. Tastes like fishy chicken

litst ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 12:58 PM

Just the legs ? You sissy ! We eat frogs in whole here ;)

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 1:01 PM

LIES! ALL LIES! I would NEVER spit on a pie-chart*. Well, OK, maybe a little. Anyway, Wufnir, welcome to the forum. I hope you don't find our brand of lunacy too scary. Just remember, you're safe from me as I'm all the way over on the other side of the ocean (so far as you know). *(babelfish keeps translating camembert as "pie chart", which I assume means that those wacky French call pie charts CHEESE CHARTS)

keithw ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 2:51 PM

Whole frogs, now why doesn't that suprise me. I bet frogs go good with snails. yum! I guess americans just don't know good food when we see it in the swamp. BTW Wufnir, Welcome to the asylum........I mean forum.

Kixum ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 3:17 PM

Welcome Wufnir! I've always eaten the whole frog (bones and all). What's everybody else's problem? crunch crunch -Kix

-Kix

pixelicious ( ) posted Sat, 27 April 2002 at 1:04 AM

hello wufnir,

welcome to the forum.
don't worry, these fools make sense when you ask them a question about 3-D. : )

-scott

TOXE ( ) posted Sat, 27 April 2002 at 5:22 AM

Welcome on board Wufnir, this is the best place in internet to discuss about Carrara, cheese and frogs. TOXE

Julian_Boolean ( ) posted Sat, 27 April 2002 at 2:40 PM

Inspector: Then we have number four. Number four: Crunchy Frog. Mr. Hilton: Yes. Inspector: Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in 'ere? Mr. Hilton: Yes, a little one. Inspector: What sort of frog? Mr. Hilton: A...a dead frog. Inspector: Is it cooked? Mr. Hilton: No. Inspector: What, a RAW frog?!? Mr. Hilton: Oh, we use only the finest baby frogs, dew-picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in the finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and sealed in a succulent, Swiss, quintuple-smooth, treble-milk chocolate envelope, and lovingly frosted with glucose. Inspector: That's as may be, but it's still a frog! Mr. Hilton: What else? Inspector: Well, don't you even take the bones out? Mr. Hilton: If we took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy, would it? ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Welcome Wufnir Jim Z. a.k.a. Julian Boolean

ashley3d ( ) posted Sun, 28 April 2002 at 12:26 PM

Hey, "is that a African or European frog?" Ash A little Monty Python humor

AzChip ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 10:26 AM

Notice how quiet Wufnir has become? I think we may have frightened him away. Come back, Wufnir! Come back! Now, somebody pass me the salt. The cheddar on my frog is a little bland. - Dex

twillis ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 1:57 PM

Well, he was posting some interesting images this weekend. "Impossible shapes", which seems to indicate he'll fit right in with this bunch. Which, come to think of it, might scare anyone away.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.