Wed, Sep 18, 3:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: TwoFace - new utility posted

Maz ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2000 at 5:06 PM ยท edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 3:04 AM

file_121400.jpg

I've just posted Objaction TwoFace my latest utility (I'm working on several more right now). This enables you to add the missing faces to a single sided obj file. It's in the utilities section of Free Stuff. The image shows before and after versions of traveller's cotton panties.

poserxposure ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2000 at 5:10 PM

What a great idea! Now if you only worked on a Mac!?!?! There's got to be a way I can do this in Cinema 4D XL, right?

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2000 at 5:42 PM

I agree with poserxposure. What about us Mac users?

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2000 at 6:06 PM

wohoo! go maz! :) does it add polygons to the file? like 'inside' polygons, or does it just make the one-side polygons have two normals? (is that possible??)

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2000 at 6:41 PM

Getting it now Maz, this looks to be very useful, thanks

bushi ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2000 at 8:07 PM

Way to go, Maz, very cool! You have no idea how much effort you've just saved me on some clothes I'm working on. :-)

Milaja ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2000 at 1:49 AM

Thank you so much Maz!! This was exactly what I needed right now!! THNX!!

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2000 at 4:15 AM

Absolutely brilliant Maz. This solves so many problems :) Paul

pack ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2000 at 10:23 AM

Maz, your a genius. I was wondering, looking over a cr2 in a text editor. Would it be hard to move the joint parameters from 1 obj to another. Dedicated Digital's cool models all seems to have joint discombobulation. They forbid reposting of there stuff with fixed joint parameters. Since the joint parameter part of the cr2 is totally generic, if we could could strip just that part of the cr2, it wouldn't infringe on there rights.

Maz ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2000 at 2:10 PM

Glad to make you happy folks. I don't know anything about moving joint parameters - maybe Torino can throw some light on that one. Also, I'm not a Mac programmer, but I know a man who is. I'll see if he's interested.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.