Fri, Sep 20, 3:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / OT

Welcome to the OT Forum

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:07 am)

This forum is a place to relax, unwind,and
discuss topics which may not be appropriate for the other forums.

Remember to stick to discussing issues, not members.
Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

We want this forum to be enjoyable for everyone.
Please read and understand the TOS before posting.

Subject: This has nothing to do with Renderosity.

liftan ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 8:48 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 7:57 PM

But I thought it was important that I tell you this TODAY with no delay. This has nothing to do with Renderosity, but it has everything to do with the Truth and afuture which is certain if you want to say blind. Take me seriously or just ignore me. I hate nobody. _You can call what I am saying here on Renderosity a delire or not, or aying it is not elevant on Renderosity, I don't care because you will see, I haven't come for Renderosity....so, go on and don't even listen to me. For many , it's tool ate: They belong to the Beast and are far away to repent You're gonna see a terrible light blinding you, and then nothing. USAwill be a burning desert with black, grey and brown ashes, of thouands degrees heat... _I would have warn you so many times. Now you can have a speech with Sharon AS YOU WISH. It's over with USA. ...SUCH A WASTE OF MILLIONS PEOPLE, just because you will have wanted to stay blind. There are going to be horrible screams and terrible lamentations here. But it will be too late. I told you I love USA and Americans...butyou do't love your own children, you loveyour God Jehovah-Money and your poor hellish business, wallets and fortunes. _...But you won't be able to accuse me that I hadn't warned you (and all the rest of the world_excepted one State _ of all the other countries in the world, and billions people who'll stay ALIVE ! _So, if you want, go on with your very slow NOW, then VERY suddent suicide.But your suicide, sure...I loved USA and America. We'll land in the parking-lot when the big fire is over. ...You can go on talking with the Beast Sharon. _I am honest enough to have warned you. Think it's too late, you'll "see" it very soon. _So nic eto have met the brave ones from yo and you are many hee on Renderosity. I DON'T CARE AT ALL IF I AM BANNED, JUS KNOW I CAME FRIENDLY. I am not going to die for being banned. _I have told you the truth... now do what you want and leave me alone. We'll try to save the survivors who will have opened their eyes said NO to the Beast. (The multi-Headed Zionist-Capitalist Power ? It's over, Johnny. I 'm just sas because it'd kill your children if you obeyed Sharon & Bush). I am so sad for all of you. That'sall I can say. I don't believe in NO Yom-Kippurs NEITHER any kind of things like this lying ugly Laws, Religion & stupid beliefs. Don' you know your kids never chose to die with you ? Alf. (The other alfs say hello and goodnight too.)

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 9:12 AM

Hummm....This stuff is pretty scarey. I took a break from this place for a while. What else did I miss? Where have all the ponies gone? No more publishing banishments? Who took their toys and went home in the last month? IB left? AND, AND, AND..... What brought this thread about? Enquiring Poppi minds want to know. :*) Pop...Pop....Poppi!!!

Valandar ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 10:20 AM

All I know is that I have no idea what the heck liftan just said... translator, anyone?

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Sipapu ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 10:27 AM

Hi Poppi, IB is still snickering around these halls. He just chose to do it as a citizen, rather than as a mod.

Summfox ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 10:31 AM

You know, the other day some men in business suits came to my door and said: "Hi, with the way things are in the world today, do you think it is possible for there to be one government that will usher in a new era of peace and love?" I'm sure they were about to go on to spout some religious nonsense... I simply told them this: "I'm not interested in hearing this. I don't really believe in that peace thing." It doesn't matter whose names are connected to it, there will always be strife and war. People will always die in mass numbers. Its something deeply ingrained and its as complicated as our genetic code. There will always be conflicts over resource. Will America be the next country to lose out in this game? Maybe, maybe not. Did we choose the wrong people to lead the country? Probably, but all they can do is change the pace of an already inevitable process. Do I want to die? Of course not. I like my life, I love my fiance, I adore my pets. What I don't like is people coming in here, spouting about mass death, about some vague entity called the "Beast", and saying how America is going to DIE DIE DIE. Bit over dramatic don't you think? I'm sure this little message of mine will get another equally dramatic rant, but I probably won't read it. Don't Panic And have a nice day

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 10:39 AM

Sounded like a combination of Revelation with what sounded like his opinion that Sharon is the "Beast" as well as a heck of a lot of assumptions on his part about what we all believe and care about. Although "land in the parking-lot" sounds alien related. Who knows.

Like I said, schools are letting out.

...... Kendra

Momcat ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 11:18 AM

I think someone has neglected to take his meds for the past week or so.

Entropic ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 11:39 AM

Valandar: So far as I can see, liftan wanted to tell the mods/admin that the apocalypse is coming and that everyone in America and Israel is in service to the anti-christ. Apparently he believes that very soon God will strike us all blind and destroy us... At least, that's what I got out of it... The only question I have about this thing is: Aren't the admin here going to do ANYTHING about this? I mean, if I'm gonna be struck dead, I'd at least like to know that the "PTB" at rosity are working on fixing the problem. 8^> Regards, Paul P.S.: I have to admit that this is the funniest f*king thread I've seen here in a long, long time. Thank you, liftan for making me snort coffee out of my nose.

Momcat ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 11:41 AM

Bless your pointy little head Entropic, you just made my day lol!

Entropic ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 11:56 AM

No problems, momcat... I just got done with a lunch meeting with three guys who wear expensive suits and talk about profit margins and distribution overhead... They saw me over here diligently working on my laptop and probably assumed I was doing something constructive... About that time I fell outta my chair and blew coffee outta me nose from laughter. sigh Why do I always read this crazy shit when the suits are around? Paul

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 12:19 PM

I think liftan slipped off his "meds" again. ;-) Someone needs to turn that frown upside down, hehe.

troezi ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 12:52 PM

It makes more sense if your read it backwards.

nyar1ath0tep ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 1:26 PM

As usual, nobody has the slightest idea what Alf is talking about. I have a feeling he's trying to get even with people who have been ridiculing him, but I can't decipher it. Maybe somebody could ask Osama or Farrakhan (sp?) to come in here to translate it for us.

kromekat ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 1:41 PM

err... ok First of all... who the hell is Sharon??? - an ex gilrfriend?? It all sounds very biblical, albeit in a fairly uninteligable way, and probably fundamentally true one day, but what was the point? - why here? - and what dose do you usually take?

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

Sipapu ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 1:48 PM

Not only does this thread have nothing to do with Renderosity, it also belongs in the OT forum. I suspect it'll be moved there soon, in case you're looking for it and can't find it here.

liftan ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:04 PM

Uselss to answer. This is not a prophety, this is what's going to happen. What I have said, what I say or what I will say. Tis has nothing to do with "I take myself for Jesus" or not. I don'tcare of what SOME can think: Renderosity, we shall make you understand that: Renderosity won't be "Zionisity", as USA won't be USI. I haven't read the messages above. _Just one thing: Some of you can say what they want: Listen: I WILL STAND, WE WILL STAND here until the ones who think that Renderosity has become "Zionisity" have gone from this site, AND until ALL THE RACISTS-ZIONISTS and from USA. _One, Some or Millions won't make Catholics shut up. To The Racists-Zionist: GO HOME in your "country", but the shelter for you there won't last long: The "Blesse Refusenicks will take the Power there too and will stand there too, will take the power, and finish with ZIONISM in its bloody nest itself, and this place will be in peac as the rest of the world. Let's prey for the ones who are doubting of this. Catholics, Muslims allied Front against Zionist USA, for fredom and peace in this world. You know very well that G.W. Bush, Ariel Sharon + Secret Services MOSSAD have organized the 9/11 WTC planes crash, it wa the only thing to keep The Smirk and the Zionists to provoke hatred and racism against Muslims and more, all the Arab World (and though the Catholic Church has to behave in many ways), you WANT to be blind and want to die if you go on sitting there and go on supporting Bush, Cheney and Sharon Dictature and Diktat (last "USA" refusal participation in a Supreme International Court punishing War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity_see bloody a -...e's Colin Powell this morning report) and the Refusal of Bush Administration to be part of the Conference against Racism = Zionism. Catholics and Muslims wil save USA in spite of som OR many of them. _Bless fredom and Liberty in USA and bless the awaken people. Or either bless the END of the most criminal Country in the world, if you want to go on dealing with what not only me called "The Beast". Alf.

Summfox ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:09 PM

LOL!! This is just too amusing.

Entropic ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:11 PM

Ummm... okie... I think the idea here is that the Israeli and American governments set up 9-11 and pinned it on Al-Qaeda. Hrm. Is there a link or something where I can read about this? I think I missed it on CNN. Paul P.S.: I don't think I trust people who will feel disappointed if the world doesn't end.

Entropic ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:13 PM

Oh, yeah... I was also curious: Do you guys think that these "evil zionists" could be behind teletubbies? I mean, if Sharon's the anti-christ, he has to be connected somehow...

kromekat ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:13 PM

I hate to miss out on a great conspiracy theory! - I just cant translate yours that well! - no offence. Yes, I think its fair to say that ALL political leaders are arseholes, and yes they are ALL dangerous, and have alternative agendas! - its always been that way sadly, and you will not change it overnight! - As for Bush being responsible for 11/9 then that may be taking things a tasteless tad too far! - despite that I would not trust the man as far as I could throw him.

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

Entropic ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:22 PM

kromekat: Doesn't matter... Apparently we'll all be dead soon anyway from the coming apocalypse. How disappointing. I never got to date Cameron Diaz. sigh Paul P.S.: Isn't wierd when a person appears to go stark raving mad for no apparent reason? shudder

Hiram ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:24 PM

Hey, somebody needs a hug.

spinner ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:24 PM

Well... if they want to bomb 'rosity, I bet it's a violation of the ToS. Liftan, are you in a safe place ? I really think that for us to understand what you mean, you"ll have to simmer down a bit. ~S

Entropic ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:33 PM

All joking aside, liftan... If you're serious, I'd recommend calling a friend, calming yourself, and talking a bit. I don't have any clue what's going through your head, but I hope you can find an opportunity to chill and try to think rationally. Paul

cambert ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 2:53 PM

This sort of thing is happening too often in OT these days. I'm off over to Community Improvement to request an Apocalypse Prophecy Forum.

Allen9 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 3:32 PM

Sorry, they're fresh out. SOMEBODY ran off with their entire supply.

Allen9 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 3:34 PM

Duh! That's what I get for typing too fast while trying to manage coffee. They're out of Apocalypse Prophecy forms.
Sorry
;o)

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 3:36 PM

'Rimmer?' 'Yes Ma'am?' 'Have sex with someone. Now' 'Yes Ma'am'

spinner ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 3:54 PM

Rimmer: Need I remind you of Space Corps Directive 914? Kryten: 914? "No crewmember with false teeth should attempt oral sex in a zero-gravity environment"? ~S (BIG RD fan :-))

Micheleh ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 4:28 PM

"Rimmer? Drop dead." "Already done." "Encore." heh heh... (I flew to London to go to the last RD con- were you there?)

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 4:35 PM

Jeez, Liftan, I wish I could tell just who's side you're really on.

...... Kendra

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 4:35 PM

So how long before someone shuts this idiot up? Does he have to shout the word "Jew!" before you realize what he is really saying? Liftan being a frenchman, I assume he is a frustrated Le Pen supporter who now feels empowered to "devolve" back to the old "Vichey" government of France. You remember them? The ones who helped the nazis run France while the Underground fought on. I think it is time the admins banned liftan for spouting this anti-semetic crap. Attacking Jewish members of this community is clearly a violation of the TOS. Or is it more fun for everyone to stand around and laugh at the little fascist? I'm just curious. I'm very surprised that this post has not been locked and pulled yet.

Micheleh ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 4:46 PM

Suits me. Let's agree to keep the anti-anythingism out of it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.