Sat, Sep 21, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Problem with elbow joint...

dave3 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 11:37 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:18 PM

file_7371.jpg

I'm trying to create streamlined figures by setting all the body morphs I want on Michael 2, exporting a new obj file (keeping all the group name stuff checked, except the exact figure name one), creating a new character and re-directing its CR2 to the new obj file, then using MacConstructor to delete all the morphs from the figure. It all works great, except I get these odd fins at the elbows -- the more the elbow bends, the bigger the fins. Can anyone explain to me what is going on? (I'm pretty sure it happens whether all the morphs are still attached to the figure or not, but if you know different, let me know.) Thanks in advance for your help! (And feel free to ask if you need clarification!)

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 5:51 AM

I had this problem with a custom character I just finished. It turned out that a few polygons were outside the outer MatSphere. If you just tweak them a bit, it should solve your problem :) Hope this helps! Styxx

dave3 ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2002 at 10:51 AM

Thanks for the tip -- I'll check it out!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.