Wed, Sep 18, 11:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Need a name!!!

CarolineG ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 6:36 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 8:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.windowstomysoul.com

file_9034.jpg

I've been working on this girl and cannot come up with a descent name... Maybe you haves ome suggestions? She has a fairly voluptues body and in the image is her face. Not wearing her own texture yet as it is still in the works but I would realy like her to have a name now *S* Thanks in advance, Caro

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 6:45 AM

My suggestions are Tabatha Iliana Kandace :)

CarolineG ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 7:09 AM

hmm I like Kandace S Caro

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 8:28 AM

Velvette :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

SWAM ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 8:42 AM

how about Antoinette? She looks frensh...

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 8:46 AM

She looks like the actress that played in the manikin movie and now plays in the series sex in the city. Can't think of her name. Nice job. Marque

JetM ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 9:01 AM

Barbara

Maevryn ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 9:45 AM

She looks like a Sophia to me =)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 9:46 AM

Heck, after seeing your name, why not "Caro"? That sounds really nice. Or if it seems funny to name her after yourself, then change it a bit..."Cara".

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:04 AM

Caroline, one suggestion. Please render her with a camera focal setting of at least 100, so we can have a better idea of what she really looks like and can get better ideas for good names for her. She's distorted by the default setting. The texture looks great. Melanie

pizazz ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:06 AM

Why of course, she is "Francine"

starmkr ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:20 AM

Here's some and what the name means. Caitlin (Irish) Pure Charlotte ( French) Woman of God Daphane (Gree) Victorious One Emma ( German ) Embracing all Gwyneth (Welsh) Full of Joy Merdith (Welsh) Great Leader

TMGraphics ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:20 AM

looks like a "Rah-chell"

Turtle ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:20 AM

I think she looks just like Ann Bancroff in the movie Graduate=Mrs. Roberson. What was the charters frist name in the movie? My son is still sleeping, but he rember's everyword of all the movies. :O)

Love is Grandchildren.

genny ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:22 AM

How about "Carolina" your prodigy? (: It is my daughter's middle name so I thought of it when I saw yours. genny

CarolineG ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:23 AM

Oh goodie, you are all coming up with such cool names it gets even harder now LOL I think of her as a realy strong women so I want a strong name... I like Daphane very much!!!! Don't want to use my own name and Cara is an existing character in the Marketplace so that is out of the question too S Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I realy appreciate the help! Caro

CarolineG ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:24 AM

hehe that is actually my name too, Caroline He, after my grandmothers S hmm feels funny to use my own name hehe Caro

Barbarellany ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:30 AM

Janis?

JDexter ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:55 AM

Tabitha sounds perfect for her to me =) JDexter

CarolineG ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 10:58 AM

file_9035.jpg

Here is an image with the focal settings at 110 to make her perfect *S* Tabitha is already an existing name... and I think that is more of an elven name hehe Caro

tasmanet ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 11:29 AM

Thats looking great now

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 12:16 PM

I have an ancestor from the 1600's named Tabitha. If I'm not mistaken, it may be a Biblical name. It's very old fashion. How about Serena? Melanie PS: The second image looks great. Much better view of her.

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 2:18 PM

For some reason, the mouth, I think, she reminds me a bit of the actress Sela Ward(Once and Again), I think that's the name of the series. Good show BTW,I'm sorry it just wrapped up it's last season. How about Sela?

CarolineG ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 2:22 PM

Oh that is a great idea, I love Sela Ward, and I love how she looks too S Thanks for the idea! Caro

rasputina ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 6:10 PM

hmm, how about the name Nicola or Sylvie, she has a very Sylvie look.

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 19 May 2002 at 7:36 PM

How about Baldie? Ow, ow, stop hitting me! Seriously, I think she's a dead ringer for Lucille Ball. Slap a red head of hair on her and call her "Lucy".

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Q2 ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2002 at 5:57 PM

Portia, Mercedes, Margie or Lorraine.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.