Fri, Sep 20, 6:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: EVERQUEST character WIP feedback desired!!!

crimsonia ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 7:43 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:40 AM

file_9889.jpg

Hi there everyone. This piece I have been working on steadily for a few days now and I think it is my best work to date. I was looking for some feedback to see what everyone else thinks ;-)

crimsonia ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 7:44 AM

ohhh and I added some screenshots of my actual character for comparison....

Flak ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 9:11 AM

I think your poser model at the moment looks much better than the game characters you've posted. But...if you want to make it to look more similar to the screengrabs, then I think you'll have to look at making the eyes more asian looking like they are in the screengrabs.

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 9:49 AM

Also her face needs to be longer, but I also think your character looks better. Marque

Desdemmonna ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 11:04 AM

I'll third the motion that your WIP looks better :) LOL, the screen shot character Crimsonia is basing her lovely WIP is in the "new and improved" Luclin graphics too...

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 4:47 PM

I'll add to the chorus: the game model (especially the lower image) looks wierdly distorted, as though she has been extruded through a worm hole or something. Shoulders are way too rounded and the collar bones aren't even close. Your figure is better. If you want the face to resemble the game model's you should make it thinner, raise the cheekbones and slant the eyes and brows. That will all make your character a bit less "human" looking, which seems to be the goal. If I may ask... why the cutout where a pocket ought to be? Carolly

crimsonia ( ) posted Sat, 25 May 2002 at 7:54 PM

I actually tried making her look exactly like the game screenshots and didnt like how it looked so I made her just look like the character had come to life instead. The cutouts in the pants are there because if you notice in the upper right screenshot there are cutouts in the outfit....I still need to make the skirt but other than that I think she is almost done.......then I start on my boyfriend's character =)

Desdemmonna ( ) posted Sun, 26 May 2002 at 6:09 AM

Hehe, good luck! What server you two play on anyways if you don't mind my asking? :)

crimsonia ( ) posted Sat, 01 June 2002 at 6:22 AM

I play on Povar =)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.