Sat, Sep 21, 12:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: !!Please Read!! Wireframe animation

adam ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2000 at 6:09 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ok, I am desperate now. I have made a movie and I really need to animate it in wireframe. Yes, I know that when you hold shift down and click render, it will render in wireframe...but this isn't wireframe, it is boxes being animated! I spent a long time making the movie and then figuring out that when I render, all I get is boxes moving around in my animation. Does ANYBODY know how to make an animation in wireframe (the way the objects looks like when you are editing the scene)? Please Please Please! I just figured out that RayDream allows you to render in wireframe, but one problem...the models are in Bryce and I can only export in obp. format, therefore I can not import the objects into RayDream. And I am not use to animating in RayDream. Any help will be more than great! -Adam

wolfie ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 3:02 AM

Try turning AutoLOD off. I have rendered wireframe animations many times and never seen the box thing you speak of. To correct your note, you shift-click on the checkmark in the "Render Animation" dialog window.

adam ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 6:40 PM

Where is AutoLOD?

wolfie ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2000 at 8:48 PM

All the way to the right in the palette at the edge. Bottom button, looks like a grid with down pointing triangle, where you adjust your wireframe resolutions. Its in that menu.

adam ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2000 at 3:51 PM

Thank you so much, wolfie!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.