Fri, Sep 20, 4:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: Trouble with Zygote Knight and Walk Designer

Gawain ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 1:47 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:23 PM

Has anyone had trouble with the Zygote Knight and the walk designer in Poser 4? Everytime I have used the walk designer with the knight his feet twist up into his shins. I have tried it with the Inverse Kinematics turned both off and on. When I turn on the Use Limits it improves the animation but it still folds the feet. Any suggestions?

Gawain ( ) posted Wed, 16 February 2000 at 11:56 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried it out. When I locked the feet and toes and used the walk designer the feet didn't move off the floor at all. The legs and the rest of the body moved though. I tried just locking the toes and he walked but it still didn't walk right. The best I've done is by turning off the Inverse Kinematics and using Limits. I'll just have to adjust the feet frame by frame to get it right.

chadly ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2000 at 12:58 PM

Gawain- Some time after the release of the knight it was pointed out to Zygote that there was a problem with the rotations on the feet and hands. We've since fixed this problem, but it sounds like you may have the first version. (The problem was easily visible when applying pose, and might also account for your problems with the walk designer.) If you contact Eric Allen here at Zygote, he'll get you fixed up with the updated .cr2 file(s), just to make sure. His email address is: eallen@zygote.com I apologize for the inconvenience. Feel free to tell anyone else who may have purchased the knight before the fix that there's an improved version available. Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.