Wed, Oct 9, 4:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 2:10 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: ZETASTUDIOS3D the new StefyZZ Site/Store officially opened!

StefyZZ ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 10:16 AM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 4:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.zs3d.com

file_13517.jpg

Hello everybody! I just wanted to let You know that finally our new Site/Store is officially opened ! As welcome gift for all the new members is avalaible for free in the Freebies Area a Set of Poses for Stephanie and Victoria inspired to the Great Pinup Artworks of the '50 and '60 years. More freebies coming soon. All the new StefyZZ (now ZetaStudios3D) Breath Generation textures for the Daz Milleniums Characters plus some new items are avalaible exclusively through the ZetaStudios3D Store.

We hope you'll like our new site and you come to visit us soon.
I want to thank everyone for the kind attention reading this announcement and all my so kind customers that have already contacted me to purchase the new Breath Genrations for your absolutely kind patience.

Thank YOU ! :)

Stefy
ZetaStudios3D
www.zs3d.com

judith ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 10:27 AM

Congrats Stefy!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

StefyZZ ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 10:43 AM

Thank You very much Judith! :)

cwshorty ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 10:56 AM

I was just wondering about you last night and how your store was coming along, this is great news and I'm headed for a visit! Congrats and best wishes.

Orio ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:08 PM

I can not say anything else except that you're confirmed for me as the n. 1 top creator for Poser. Your new works are even more astounding and perfect than the previous ones, and it's difficult to understand how it was ever possible to do that, yet you managed to make it - and i'm more and more a total Stefy believer! - Orio

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:26 PM

Great, I am on my way, I just love your work...Sharen

Staby ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 12:40 PM

Wow Stefy, your store is finally open! It is really a great site and your textures are incredible. I was waiting for a ultrarealistic texture for Stephanie like the one in your store! There is so much great stuff that it took almost an hour to check everything! Best of luck Stefy!

Mazak ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 2:31 PM

Ahhhh...New textures from Stefy.....Really good news!! :-) My best wishes to you! Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 3:35 PM

I bought one of these textures( first posermoney i spend this month*lol) and the texture( greta for steph) is really incredible. Never seen such realism before!!

Mazak ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 3:45 PM

I bought Greta too :) The texture is worth every penny! Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

rasputina ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 5:09 PM

All the best to you! Can't wait to check out the site right now. :) Jess

ChromeTiger ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 7:01 PM

Stefy, First off, congrats on the new site & store, I hope they both do well for you. You've put out some truly exceptional work in the past,and I think I see that standard being carried over already. After looking over and reading your license agreement in the freebie section, however, I'm a little confused. This may be my ownaddled brain, or it may be a grammatical goof-up. Here's the details: 1. Under Section 2, Paragraph 3 is the following: "The User acquires the copyright to any derivative works created using this product, provided none of the original materials can be extracted from the derivative work by any means." This translates (to me) that anything I make using your freebies, as long as the original source material can't be pulled out of it, belongs to me. As such, I can do with it what I like. 2. Now, under Section 3, Paragraph 2 is the following: "The User may use the materials only in any personal projects but NOT in commercial projects, as long as ZETASTUDIOS3D's work is protected from extraction and none of the items above have been violated." This is where it gets fuzzy. Can I, or can I not, create commercial renders using your freebies, providing that none of your source material can be extracted from the image? If I hold the copyrights to my renders per Section 2 Paragraph 3, then Section 3 Paragraph 2 is invalid as worded. If I can produce commercial renders as long as your work is protected (which is what I believe your intent was), Section 3 Paragraph 2 would be better worded thusly: "The User may use the materials in any personal projects but not in commercial projects, UNLESS the work of ZETASTUDIOS3D is protected from extraction and none of the items above have been violated." Sorry to throw this additional headache at you on your initial site launch, but in legalese, wording is everything. And since my end-goal is to produce artwork commercially (posters, prints, apparel), these things are very important to me, as well. I need to know exactly what I can use, and what not to waste time with. Thanks for your time, and best of luck with the new location! CT

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 22 June 2002 at 8:37 PM
Online Now!

Stefy I was delighted with the obvious quality of your new textures - I signed up and purchased one right away. One thing concerns me - there was no "secure-site" padlock displayed in my browser when I was on the checkout page - this is often nothing worse than the presence of a logo or graphic on the page that's referred from an unsecured location, but if you could have whatever element that's interfering adjusted to conform to the requirements to make your purchase page secure, I think more prospective customers would feel comfortable making a purchase there - This is only a suggestion, as I did complete my purchase and in all other regards the purchase and subsequent download went smoothly and conveniently. Congratulations on your new site, and the quality of your latest products!

Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2002 at 10:39 AM

Wow, great textures! And it looks like someone finally got rid of Mike's ugly boobs! Is it possible to get some more shots of Leo from different angles? I just want to make sure it's not the angle or pose. Thanks and congrats.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 7:34 AM

WOW, Stefy! Awesome site and I am speechless at the beautiful textures. I just bought the Gen kids and Greta. Sigh......... have to wait till tomorrow to get Iago

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

StefyZZ ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 4:00 PM

Thank you very much everyone for your truuuly kind words!! I'm very sorry for the delay replying to this thread but I was very very buisy with the site. Let me answer to everyone: -ChromeTiger-Yes you're right, you can use the ZetaStudios3D freebies in your commercial images, posters, etc... I'm sorry for the confusion , and thank you very much for correct the legalese phrase in the right way. We've just updated the freebies license in the site. Thank you for your kind words! :) -Leather-Guy thank you very much for your kind words, and about the no secure-site padlock , this is because of the ZS3D topframe Menu. That's why the internet browser doesn't show the padlock, but it is actually there since the transaction is actually SSL. We've decided to leave the ZS3D top frame menu to make it seems noone is leaving the site when you're sent to the CC processing company and also for other tech reasons. We will add a note in the Shopping Basket page to make the purchase more confortable about this matter. Thanks again. :) -Jackson- Thank you very much! There are 2 differents sample view of Leo in the Homepage product articles, one front and one on the side, not sure if you've checked them. In anycase please let me know. Thank you again. :) -Mazak, thgeisel, kayjay97 thank you very very much for purchasing my products and for your absolutely kind words! I'm soooo glad you like them! Thank you!! :) -rasputina, SAMS3D, cwshorty, thank you very very much for the congrats! :) -Orio, Staby thank you from the bottom of my heart for your great support and kind friendship!! hugs.. :) The only thing I can say is again thank you thank you thank you! Sincerely, Stefy

HeavyRay ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2002 at 6:22 PM

Stefy,
Truly FANTASTIC textures at the new site, and thanks for the free signup-bonus poses...

At the risk of asking you to "tip your hand" regarding your marketing plan, dare I ask if there will be any "collection" CDs of your characters, similar to "YYY Mega Package CD" you sell here at Renderosity (and which I bought)? I fell in love with ALL the new items, but was wondering if I should wait for a discounted collection...

Best wishes for a successful enterprise at the new website; I'm sure I'll be there often...

Ray

Philywebrider ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2002 at 4:59 AM

Fantastic work! I signed up on your site, what is the SSl credit card?, Is it like PayPal?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.