Sat, Sep 21, 3:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: image preview

Elantriell ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 5:31 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:36 AM

is there a way to preview an image in it's fuul size besides using this spray preview tool? since it's very disturbing to sit and press that spray for an hourin order to get one glimpse at the picture, and then do it all over again to see some minor changes... sorry if the question is silly, i'm realy new to this program..

vasquez ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 5:50 AM

There is a way to make a pop up render of only a part of the image. Start the render and stop it immediately, now draw a square over the interested part of the image with the mouse (holding left mouse button) and voila! Now you can click on the biggest ball near the square and Bryce will render only that part. Hope it helps.

Elantriell ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 8:04 AM

thanks!!! now i'v got another little question.. how is it possible to make those items like chairs,doors,lamps,fruits etc. by myself? is there a special program for that or is it somehow done in bryce?

pidjy ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 8:11 AM

Bryce allow you to create your own items using metaballs or bolleans.. or elevation map on terrains

vasquez ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 9:04 AM

go to www.brycetech.com, there is a lot of useful tutorials. I began with him my Bryce experience (1 year ago) and he was very usefull.

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2002 at 4:28 PM

The first button to the left of the render button is the fast preview render mode, it renders the whole scene in 1 pass, for previewing.

Stephen Ray

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.