Thu, Sep 19, 9:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: WIP--New Gothic Vampire Female Texture

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 9:59 PM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 8:25 AM

file_122523.jpg

Working on this texture map. It's a very modified Anton texture. Comments please (on the texture, not the render).

anvilhead ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 10:47 PM

I like the lips and eyes and hair. Need to see whole body to really judge though. Would like to see hair on eyebrows also. I have yet to find the patience to do these. I just started messing with the uvmapper. Seems very promising.

DAD ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:36 PM

Looks very good, Liz. Might try sallowing the cheeks a little more to bring out the cheek bone. Also tone down the black above the eyes and bring in a little more deep purple. Possibly feather the eyebrows a little and bring them closer together. Looking very good though.

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:43 PM

At this moment, I can't get the eyebrows to show up so I left them off and just used color in the materials area. I've rarely found a texture map where the eyebrows looked good enough to leave the Brows as white and let the texture map show thru. I'd really like some good eyebrows. Yeah, need to darken the check areas. I was just now experimenting with outlining the eyes to get the Egyptian like eye make-up. Results were sort of good (Verdie liked the render, I wasn't thrilled with it).

DAD ( ) posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:55 PM

The main problem with the eyebrows on the texture map is that it's nearly impossible to figure out on the face exactly where they are to enhance the ones that are seperated off. What you might try doing is adding to thier size using the grouping tool and then make a small texture map just for that area. It's a bit tricky but might be worth the work. If you want I can try and put together an example for you.

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 12:14 AM

wouldnt mind running into her in a dark alley :o)

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 1:29 AM

all other suggestions I concur with and would like to add... Maybe a touch of lavender to the over-all skin tone...just a little more white than grey and a little touch of lavender will give her that no blood in the vessels look. Re: Dio figure. Hmmmm...That would be interesting, he certainly has a lot of character to his face. Could double as a Rhea Pearlman character also ;) Seriously though, I have my doubts that I will even finish the Ozzy Character...so much to do and so very little time not to mention I've got the blues, and so many things end up being scrapped by my "Oh, what's the use anyway?" battle cry. -Darth_Logice

Talos ( ) posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 1:34 AM

I like the color combination of the violet eyeliner with scarlet-rimmed yellow irises. To do really good eyebrows, it may even be necessary to make a 2000 by 2000 hi-rez giganto texture. At 1200, a lot of the fine hairs just turn to pixels. I've been studying eyebrows alot. Just did a character texture where I had to extend the eyebrow texture a bit beyond the actual eyebrow area. I think I got away with it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.