Thu, Sep 19, 10:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: *scared and nervous* My first contribution to the Renderosity community....

Lucy_Fur ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:09 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Lucy%5FFur&Topsectionid=0

file_15786.jpg

Through a long and painful learning process - not to mentions scores of questions asked throughout the forums, chat, & icq, I've finally completed Luci & have uploaded her to the freestuff section. Please let me know what you think. Thank you to everyone who helped me figure this out at long last *G* :)

Peace......
Lucy_Fur

hogwarden ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:20 PM

Hey... I take it by the muskles it's a Steph character, yeah? H:)

Lucy_Fur ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:24 PM

You're the second person to ask me if this is a Steph character G However, it is not - it's a Vicky 2 character. :)

Spanki ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:28 PM

She looks great Lucy - Congrats! And thanks.

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

hogwarden ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:28 PM

Ooop... I dont have Vic 2. Darn.

genny ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:33 PM

She is Beautiful, you have no reason to be scared and nervous. (: Thank you. Genny

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:50 PM

Lucy! She is just gorgeous!!!! Thank you for this wonderful gift!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 5:51 PM

heyas; she's wonderful :)

Lucy_Fur ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 6:04 PM

hogwarden - try her out on Vicky 1 & let me know how it goes?

Redleaf ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 6:09 PM

Good work there! Hope you come up with more stuff in the future.

terminusnord ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 7:23 PM

Cool. Looks like she's been doing some crunches.. enough to give Steph a run for her money. Love the dimples too! -Adam

Bobasaur ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 8:13 PM

Luci == Lucy (_Fur) Am I dense or is there some connection? If this is a self-portrait... my compliments to your parents (in a non-sexual harassment sort of way)!

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

Bebop_ ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 8:17 PM

Excellent. Brilliant

Ironbear ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 8:52 PM

Very cool. Thanks Lucy.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Entropic ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 10:03 PM

Terrific Lucy. Pardon me if I'm less loquacious when posting in threads with people who should be banned. ( Not referring to you, of course, my dear, sweet angel of nubbiness ) Paul

ronknights ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2002 at 10:48 PM

Wow. Luci is absolutely amazing. This is your first freebie? You're destined to be "one of the pros." (I'm still fumbling about myself.)

khorne ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 12:55 AM

hey ! great ! the face !!! give her brunette hair texture and less muscle and i think she will look like (a little bit)Trinity from Matrix (carey ann moss if i am correct)

jenay ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 3:55 AM

nicely done :)

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 5:12 AM

A very nice Girl :0) Great work!!! Thank you very much!!!

WGWilco ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 6:51 AM

IMHO, one of the best models since Voluptuous Vikki (I && II). Great work! I'm looking forward to more!

starmkr ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 8:56 AM

Great job..sorry I am off to free stuff

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 10:49 AM

What to say Lucy - as I allready saw it before - lol congrats :o)

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 11 July 2002 at 12:24 PM

Beautiful!! Thanks Lucy! WOOHOO! ;OD

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.