Tue, Oct 22, 10:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: Daz Wishlist - (What would you like Daz3D to create next?!)

TalmidBen ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 8:36 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:45 AM

Daz3D is by far the best in 3D modelling, but what would you like Daz3D to make next? I'm not affiliated with Daz3D, so this is just a fantasy list, but they'll probably read it - especially if this post becomes popular. We all know that Mike 3, Vicky 3, and Steph 2, will come soon, so perhaps we could give them ideas of what we would like in them also. So, here's my list, post yours!

New Figures

1. Millennium Large Wildcat (with additional Mane) - I would like to have a photorealistic Lion, Tiger, Sabertooth, puma, lynx, leopard, cheetah, ocelot, Panther. Daz could do this. The mane could be made invisible, or addable, like Poser figure hair. Imagine the possibilities here! Daz puh-leaze make this.

2. Millennium Shark - Great white, hammerhead, small shark morphs

3. Hi-rez Whale - blue, killer

4. Millennium Dog - Imagine a dog that could transform from a Great Dane to a weenie dog, to a Schnauser, to a Pit Bull, pugs, chiahahas, labradors, cocker-spaniel, rotweiler, foxe, and hyena etc.

5. Millennium Snake - King Cobra, constricters and other snakes

6. Hi-rez Housecat, with various morphs, including racoon?

7. Hi-rez Kangaroo

8. Millennium Fish with small shark morphs

9. Millennium Monkey - A monkey that can morph into a standard chimp, a baboon, an orangatan, possum, sloth,

10. A hi-rez elephant

11. hi res pig

12. hi-res rabbit

13. hi-res turkey, with pi

Existing Product Enhancement Wishes:

1. Unborn Baby/Fetus Morph for Millennium Baby - This would be great for womb scenes, and the unborn human is an amazing image.

2. Greater movement (realism in more extreme stretches and bends) and even more versatility of Mike, vicky and Steph, and other MilFigures.

I know some of the above has already been created by others, or even by Daz in terms of the shark, etc., but I would like to see some with the same stunning versatility of the Daz Gorilla, and other MilFigures. Perhaps upgrades of those existing figures.

Well, that's all for now!
Ben
MessianicArt.com

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 10:08 PM

"Daz Wishlist - (What would you like Daz3D to create next?!)" Glib answer; Millennium Protozoa - adjust the dials to morph it along any evolutionary path, with starter MOR-MAT files for a Tree, An Ape, an Ostrich, and a slime-mold. More realistic answer; Truly Morphing Clothes set for any Millennium figures that can morph from Folded to Hanging-on-hanger, to Hanging-on-hook, to "just-stepped-out-of" heaps on the floor, and to a variety of "being removed" shapes.

Huolong ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 10:50 PM

Morphable military style jacket capable of changing from high collar to laid down collar(s), with and without epaulets, two to four pockets, length full to to 3/4 to 1/2, single breasted (there are several double breasted). OBTW: The modern field jacket and business coat are descendants of the high collar jackets that evolved out of the Napoleonic wars. Cleverly designed, this jacket could serve most period since then and well into the Sci-Fantasy styles that we see today.

Gordon

willf ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 11:07 PM

I'd like them to offer a "2nd chance" to those of us who miss out on the nice "free" models when their server is overloded and/or when we are on vacation, don't get their e-mails until after the "offer" is too late or have to suffer through poor network communication (slow) lines.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 11:10 PM
Site Admin

How about a map=pak or set of textures for the Cyclorama. As much as i love the Cyclorama, it would ber nice to have more than just 3 backgrounds to choose from...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

JimX ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 11:46 PM

Leather-Guy hit the nail on the head! Clothing with morphs that would allow them to be used all over the place. Second prize to martian_manhunter: textures for Cyclorama. This is a ferttile field for 3rd-party arttists, too. - JimX

Hisminky ( ) posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 11:47 PM

I have a long list. Diving suits, both wet and deep sea diving and the big helmunt for it. Flippers. Skin diving mask. Snorkle. It would be nice to see one of those old copper ones from the John Wayne movies of long past. A morphing suit that could be used for HAZMAT, Fireman, astronaunt. THe different head gear for all of them.(rebreather, firemans hat, Space helmut, etc) realistic cowboy stuff. Chaps, hat, gloves. THe dirty kind that you see bullriders wearing. (A bull would be nice too. Posable, not static). A posable lariat. English riding clothes. Shadbelly, hunt coat, breeches, field and dress boots. Prince William spurs. Top hat, and hard hat. Jumps would be nice too. Indian stuff. A posable war bonnet. The breast plate the warriors wore(Think Dances with Wolves)Buckskin clothes. Calvary clothes. Both Officers and enlisted men, circa Civil war. More Sci Fi stuff. Especially for Micheal. I have a longer list, but this is a start.

Spit ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 2:14 AM

Bulls can be found at VIP..other animals too. But I like the ideas of the first message regarding the animals. We need a higher res cat. The Capsces morphs do wonders, but we need a better base figure. Same with the dog and horse. The Charger is so fat! LOL

hendrikm ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 4:40 AM

Well, I would like to have some normal, everyday fashion... If I look around here in Germany, People dont wear any skintight, skimpy laced fashion. Just a wider choice in shoewear (no high heels and no over-knee boots), more coats (winter is coming...), different pants (long & flared), sweaters and so on...

geoegress ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 5:00 AM

we need a good mouse(as in rodent) they also should put some time into fixing and making a better web site that is easier to navigate.

Spanki ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 5:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=Anthony+Appleyard&Topsectionid=0

Hisminky, Anthony Appleyard has about half the stuff you asked about (see link above).

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

Spanki ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 5:57 AM

As for my wishlist, I'll add to geoegress' wish and ask for them to hire a web-designer who's forced to use a 2400-baud modem. Their animated banner ads (for their own site, no less) take forever to load... I often get tired of waiting for all their graphics to load and just leave - not everyone has a cable/t1/dsl connection, ya know? ;) I'll also second willf's "second chance" freebie suggestion (I assumed that was what the freestuff archive was for, but apparently not).

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

williamsheil ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 9:02 AM

I agree with hendrikm about the general lack of variety in everyday clothes. Also, although they were brokered items, it would be nice to see a Monsters Parts 3 type product with conforming heads for the millenium figures complete with basic eye/mouth/expression morphs. eg. Bulls (minotaurs), wolves, goats (devils), bugs, dragons etc. Currently the option is either to cut off the heads of exising animals: which are a pain to match to the head/neck region and have limited morphing opportunities, or use the the available millenium head morphs, which at the end end of the day are pretty poor in realism and posing ability.

BAM ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 9:16 AM

As part of their environments collection I would like to see the inside of arena's, stadiums, and playhouses. Especially the audience parts of these buildings

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 10:04 AM

Yet another vote for a cat. A corvid (crow, rook, raven - magpie, jay too if possible). Donkey, with saddle, sidesaddle, packsaddle, cart, caravan. Wear-and-tear morphs so we could have Millennium people between just-out-of-the-replication-tank and old.

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 12:46 PM

All I wants is a posable Iguana! One that with a few morph dials could be tranformed from a Green Iguana, to a Rhino Iguana, to Cuban Rock Iguana (like my Godzilla!), and perhaps even one to turn it into a Mexican Spiny-Tailed Igunana. then i could launch my plans to DOMINATE THE WORLD! Buha ha ha ha!*

BellaMorte ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 3:00 PM

nu-be, I like your thought on the ST nose bump morphs but DAZ'll have to negotiate with Paramount first before they can do anything like that if they want a law suit against them. Paramount are such stinkers for that :( As for me, I want a PROPER long dress version of the dress that comes with Vicky's clothing pak 1. Yes I know it can be made long but the texture for the skirt (when you apply a tex) stretches instead of tiles and it just doesn't look good. The dress is great as a long one as long as you do not apply a tex to it.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 3:35 PM

igohigh, try pestering noggin. He's already made a lizard, gecko, tortoise, and chameleon. I wouldn't be surprised if he has an iguana in the works.

Hisminky ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 7:18 PM

Thanks Spanki, Unfortunately those are for the poser dorks. I won't pay that kind of money to spend hours reconforming, to fit Micheal or vicky. Thanks anyway.

Axel ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 6:24 AM

Bvh motion (dance etc.) for millennium figures. Better a program (or script) which is able to convert any human bvh skeleton to millennium ones. I have tried Life Forms for this purpose, its a pain and the result is poor. Thanks.

jaybutton ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 10:45 AM

I am still hoping for male and female centaurs using Mike and Vicky. :) Jay

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 11:35 AM

Morphing clothing for Musclebound Michael and Stephanie. I mean clothes really designed for Stephanie and all her morphs, not clothes borrowed from Vicky.

Joerg Weber ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 3:55 PM

Aardvark! We need a posable Aardvark.

Longrider ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 8:11 PM

I'm down with TalmidBen.[1st message] Al the things he mentioned are at the #1 spot one my Whish list. We need more animals with good textures. There are lots of animals out there and there are also beautiful animals from the past. come on Daz. Long Rider

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.