Tue, Oct 22, 3:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Hey Ghost! (Or other Warhammer folks) Image

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 12:08 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:30 AM

file_122692.jpg

Here is my picture of the Wolf Guard ...Just thought you might like it ...

Ghost ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 12:45 PM

I love the look! Which version of Bryce is that??? I love the texture on the armor and the wolf guard props!!

Ghost ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 1:43 PM

Whoa!!!! Where did that one come from!! WHen and in what did you make him. is he in poser or is that lightwave?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 1:44 PM

Ghost ... It is Bryce 4. And I am glad you like them ... Allie ... The warmhammer people are all based on the Citadel figures which are notoriously for their proportions ... I kinda did it to fit the minature rather than actual laws of nature just cause I thought it would be fun ... I think the terminators are a little more accurate ... Awesome pic as well S

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 1:46 PM

Great model Allie .. Tell your husband that S

Ghost ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 1:59 PM

I'm still looking for some pics of them. GW was SUPPOSE to send me some articles on them but never did. Man, i need MAX and lightwave bad!!!!

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 2:13 PM

Hey Gostofmacbeth Have received the White-Dwarf Nr.243 and had checked the advanced-order-section, means new codex for space-wolfs com in march2000. For myself i'm collecting and painting all elven-miniatures from games-workshop since 6 years. I like especially the new dark-eldar characters. Would be fine to see a close-combat in poser. Bye SHARKEY from Switzerland

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 3:15 PM

Cool Sharkey ... I have just about all the space wolf figures that i could get my hands on seperately and that I wanted ... I have a few squads of the guys in storage someplace

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 3:37 PM

Raises my hand I have a few hundred figures unpainted .. Not just warhammer but a ton of those too ... Eventually I will get them done ... maybe At one point in time I vowed to get 5 a week done ... It worked for a bit but then just kinda died .. then one a week ... Now I havent touched them in a while

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 4:01 PM

Huw, doesn't know that i'm not the one and only who doesn't have enough time to paint all collected figures. Can it be, that we all looks a litle bit addicted about the gw-stuff. In late 1997 a had designed my first homepage with a lot of my painted figure-stuff and projects. If you want, check it out at: http://members.xoom.com/eglirobi/elves.htm SHARKEY

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 8:27 PM

Cool Sharkey .. If I hhad the slightest bit of html skills and a camera I might actually post some of my Mithril figures ... That is the majority of mine .. Though I have some cool marines

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 12:29 PM

Eee! Kill-kill nasty elvesess. Excuse me. That was my Bloodbowl showing... :-) I only have about a dozen figures worth showing - and the digital camera I once borrowed wasn't any where good enough for image creation...

gsalas ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 1:38 PM

Blood for the Blood God!!! Sorry I thought that Chaos needed to be represented some how. -Gabe-

SewerRat ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 7:41 PM

aaaah I hate chaos, they always maim my skaven gutter runners nevertheless I've never lost a game to them and on the "open battlefield" they've been nailed time and again...the joys of dwarven cannons I don't understand it, if the realm of chaos is some sort of time warp, why don't they just bring in chaos marines and wipe everything off the face of the world? SewerRat

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2000 at 10:38 AM

SewerRat, I met someone at a gaming convention once who said he'd fought a battle between his brother's army and his own (I think one was either 40K or Fantasy Chaos, the other either High Elves or Eldar - I don't remember which was which), one from 40,000 the other from Fantasy Battles and the Fantasy army won hands down due to the presence Magic had in the battle (a month later the expansion for the FULL psyker and vehicle rules was released; the ending MIGHT have been different then).

gsalas ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2000 at 11:07 AM

I agree, I cant say that I never have lost with my chaos army, But I will say that I played with it for two years, and I got it to be a deadly and efficiant army. I have since retired and gone back to the way of the emperor, with a new Impririal guard Army I'm kit bashing. -Gabe-

SewerRat ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2000 at 6:26 PM

aaaah and it would depend on how you balance it out points-wide 1:1 40K would have as many troops as fantasy, and the rules for combat are also different chaos is good if you know what you are doing but in my experience you don't have too much flexibility when it comes to battle plans, you can rush a flank, make a wedge, or just march straight in, leaving it up to the special characters and units to come through with any surprises then if you have demons from different lords you have to take into account that they can fight, which usually means the general will keep them on opposite flanks, giving you even more of an idea how it's going to be set up yeah, it's a really powerful army when the right person is commanding it, but I do think it lends itself towards predictability but I haven't played for a few years, the rules may have totally changed since then =) SewerRat

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.