Mon, Oct 21, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: looking for long gloves

pam ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 10:46 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:13 PM

I want to make an outfit with overly long sleeves, that come to a point on the back of the hand, with a loop of cloth at the point that rings the middle finger. I think this can be done nicely with a transmaped formal glove. I looked in free stuff, and the only long gloves are Nerd's chain mail one, which are cool, but will not work for what I want. Nerd says he cut up Phil Hokusai's gloves to make them. Could someone direct me to where I could find them? thanks!

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 11:47 AM

Nerd's gloves could work for this, though my copy seems corrupted (I keep getting "Out of Memory" messages, plus "can't open OBJ and then all but one model in the image vanishes). However, when I did something like this for a character, I just painted the section of the dress that extended to the fingers on the character's texture. Not perfect, but it works, unless you need to do a hand shot.

Jon ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 4:09 PM

I think Stormrage mentioned that she'd have all sorts of gloves up this week at Omni3D. We'll just have to be patient! They have been on my wish list for a long time.

duesentrieb ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 4:57 PM

I'm also looking for such gloves and never found them. My Posette can't wait to wear them!

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 6:43 AM

Also visit Nerd's page (link on the right under Web Resources). He had got a pair of long gloves for his Clara figure available there. Paul

duesentrieb ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 3:56 AM

I found glove morphs at MorphWorld. Haven't tried them yet, but this may be what you were searching for.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.