Fri, Sep 20, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: the waterfall tutorial

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:01 PM ยท edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 8:53 AM

ooh I just had to say I can't wait to DO it..and will bring the results here! Guitta your tutorial in the magazine is just outstanding! :)) Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

sittingblue ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 10:49 PM

I have to agree with you Lyne. I can't wait to try something too! Charles

Charles

kruzr ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 10:08 AM

Pardon me, which magazine are you referring to??? Mark 8^O

sittingblue ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 10:22 AM

Guitta's tutorial is in the Renderosity magazine, issue #2. If you don't get the magazine, you're really missing out. - Charles :]

Charles

Myske ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 2:33 PM

I am not able to buy outside Europe, so I will have to wait till Octobre when Guitta will put it on her website. Practicing patitience now.. regards Maria

kruzr ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 6:49 PM

I just received issue two, did a quick scan through it, but missed it somehow??? I'll check it out tonight. I don't want to miss ANY tutorials from Guitta! . . . Thanks & have a good one . . . Mark. ;^)

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 2:23 AM

Thanks, thanks:-). Isn't it easy to do? I have not seen the result yet, as I have not subscribed to this magazine. It is really too expensive for us Europeans, as we pay 20$ just for shipping:-( Guitta

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 2:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=208098&Start=1&Artist=gebe&ByArtist=Yes

And Mark, the tutorial is for exactly this image. :-)Guitta

kruzr ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 10:31 AM

'Afternoon, ( your time ), Guitta . . . 8^) I looked through the magazine last night, & I found your article in all it's glory. A wonderful image!!! I've already started the tutorial last night, & so far it seems so easy. Thanks for sharing your Vue knowledge with so many, & you have a good one . . . Mark . . . ;^)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.