Sun, Sep 22, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Wind Swept Hair

GODZILLA ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 5:38 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:31 AM

file_17215.jpg

Hello, it is [ how do you do, ] a Wind Swept Hair user's godzilla. Excuse me, it is Wind Swept Hair. Although (F) cannot be used, it will become like the file of which ? appending was done. Wind Swept Hair (L) is OK. Although it thinks that there is nothing at a bug although it is used with the Mac Japanese version 4.03, isn't there any method of something saying? Do become the face and the figure skating for a chest at which the color arrived, without becoming the figure skating of hair at the time of F and why?

BazC ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 5:47 AM

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Maybe you could post in Japanese? There must be other members here who speak Japanese. Sorry I can't be of more help :o( Baz

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 8:49 AM

if you bought the hair, you might contact the vendor and also make sure that you bought the mac version, though I don't think it makes that much difference.

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 9:28 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Does the hair reference external geometry? I mean does it have an .obj in the Geometries folder? Sometimes the .rsr gets corrupted so you just delete it (the .rsr from Geometries not from the hair library) and Poser will create an new one again. It looks like it's not reading the geometry correctly.

BazC ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 9:38 AM

Nice looking hair though isn't it? Anyone know where it comes from?

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 10:36 AM

http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=11491 BazC it's Dark Whisper's Windswept hair :) She has it in the market place. Looks good definately :)

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 10:39 AM

Hmmm make that He has it in the market place. (Sorry Dark Whisper. )

Dark_Whisper ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 10:52 AM

LOL @ Stormrage... it happens a lot. Thanks for letting me know this post was here... GODZILLA, as I have said in my emails to you, I don't really understand what you are asking. Is there possibly a japanese person around that can help? Question 1: Does the "Wind Swept Hair (L)" model work? Question 2: What happens if you load the "Wind Swept Hair (F) model on its own? Question 3: Are there any .RSR files in the "/runtime/geometries/dark whisper/" directory? If there are - please delete them. Thanks for the compliments on the hair guys (and girls? ;-)) cheers, d

BazC ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 12:24 PM

Thanks Stormrage, I'm just off to the shops! :o) Baz

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 12:24 PM

Dark Whisper :) I should know better than to assume gender :) I get people assuming I am male and I am female :) So I should know better :)

f91 ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 11:18 PM

I guess he mean the Wind Swept Hair F is not working correctly, but lite version works fine. It looks like he has the wrong .OBJ file.

Dolphin ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2002 at 1:24 PM

damn I know that gender mix up stuff.. I'm a dude with a dudettes name... or so I'm told... not that I really think Dolphin's masculineL.. ook.. quite.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.