Fri, Sep 20, 9:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: WALK DESIGNER - Old question lost answer

JerseyG ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 4:37 PM ยท edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

A while back someone posted the "cure" for walk designer and heels. I cant find the old post :(. Also, how can i create a figure default for walk designer? Thank you for your patience in advance.

sakelsey ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 5:26 PM

There are three methods I know of: A python script (search the free area for "heels") A few separate pose (pz2) files. I've not had much success with these. A redesigned "Walk Designer" from Nerd. I heard that the Walk Designer that comes with Poser was created for Poser 3, before we got so many complex figures. I purchased Nerd's version and it performs very well! It goes beyond the limited number of built in walks and seems to handle most of what I've thrown at it, including heels. Best of Luck

JerseyG ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 6:05 PM

Thanx for your responce. Im gonna hop over to nerds and check it out. If someone can still post about changing the figure in wd, that would be great. I know it can be done. I did it a while back. Havnt used WD in so long, I forgot:(

DocMatter ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 10:36 PM

The only way I could do it in WD is through painstakingly changing the the feet throughout the sequence. But then again, I'm no pro...so I bought Nerd's WD...which is GREAT!

JerseyG ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2002 at 7:17 PM

Just placed an order for Mil WD. Cant wait!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.