Fri, Oct 4, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Conforming victorian...revised for this weekend's freebie!

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 2:43 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:39 PM
Site Admin

After the Amidala this was the next item I had in mind to get revised for Poser4...couldn't do it though by just editing the cr2...steve had to reopen the mesh and do his magic to make all those black spots that were popping up at rendering to disappear!Thanks buddy! :o) As you can see, I'm still desperately in love with transmaps, aren't you too? I hope you enjoy all 3 variations as I will include them all in the next FairyWood's update!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

jnmoore ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 5:00 PM

Beautiful as usual, Rena! The girl in the purple looks a lot like one of my nieces. I will eagerly await your signal to "let the downloading begin" ;O) -Jim

mikes ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 7:04 PM

Everything looks great, as we have come to expect from you. However, I would love to have a .CR2 for the face of the girl on the left.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 9:21 PM

Splendid work Renapad! You are one of those souls who push the envelope of what Poser can accomplish. Without yourself, Thorne, Travelor, Bushi, TimLaubach, Allieleurah, and a host of others (some who seem to have left the ranks) ,Poser characters would all be dorks with plastic hair helmets! I'm with Mike on the face Cr2 for the lass on the left-she looks like someone I used to know (would not object to seeing her posted!). Eric Walters ewalt1@ix.netcom.com

ZETT1 ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:03 AM

Very nice, Rena. I'm with Mike and Eric too. I would like to have the pretty faces from the left and the middle girl. Maybe you can post it ?? Greetings from german fan ZETT

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:17 AM
Site Admin

Now you see what you all do?..you'll make me drive my poor HD to its limits as if the 3 and a half Giga of it that POser already consumes are not enough....OK then, from now on when I make a preview face playing with the dials, I'll start saving it as a cr2 & later I'll combine the morphs to make those faces available...that's a promise! :o) I'll see what I can do to replicate those once more and start from this update... renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

duesentrieb ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 3:08 AM

Wonderful, Rena! I like the left girl best, too. What a pity that her hair is just Cosmo...

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 8:41 AM

All three faces are wonderful, as your faces always are. But the dress-textures, those are just exquisite. I especially like the peachy-coloured one in the middle Paul

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 12:43 PM
Site Admin

Lobo you have an exquisite eye yourself! :o) That's the original...the rest are just variations on the same theme! Nothing as good as the prototype! :o) renapd PS : BTW, I'm posting the first 6 faces that I'll make available in a few seconds! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.