Sat, Sep 21, 2:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Macro Flower 2

surgeon ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2002 at 3:40 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 2:46 AM

file_19540.jpg

Wish I had a real macro lens rather than a group of macro filters for this one. Waiting for your comments...

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2002 at 8:04 PM

Hmmm.....well I love the colors...but it is so blurry. What are you using for macro filters?

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

surgeon ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 4:33 AM

I used 3 Cozo macrofilters for this one (3x,2x,1x). This was a handhold shot, too. Maybe a minor blow of wind made me to take it out of focus, I don't know. Thank you for your comment.

Antoonio ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 2:36 AM

I like this too, but that blurryness spoils it a bit. Would be perfect if center would be sharp. .n

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 8:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.pbase.com/image/1971510

I agree--the blurriness spoils it a bit. Do you have a tripod??--or could you, next time, find a way to steady the camera? Its really difficult to stay steady for a macro--just the process of pushing the shutter may be enough to cause 'shake' in the photo.

Here's a macro with a Hoya closeup filter/lens on my E10 this Spring. I used a tripod and don't think I could have gotten the exposure--nor the DOF and detail without a tripod. (Good grief--its a macro again--not really my thing, but I realized that and florals is all I've posted LOL).

Diane

Diane

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.