Thu, Sep 19, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Texture-Mistery solved by Sherlock Totoro

Totoro3D ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 11:28 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:30 PM

I know, all of you have been lying in bed at night, not able to sleep... because one big question has been haunting you for the last couple of years: How is it possible for some people to create such great Textures for Michael and Vicki and make money doing so. But here is help for you: I, the famous detective Sherlock Totoro, was able to solve one of the biggest mysteries of mankind yesterday, as a result of inverstiagtion which took me almost a year. Here is the result: Most of the texture-experts are DENTISTS. When they have a patient who appears worth making a texture of, they put lots of narcoticum in her or him (it's not for your teeth...!). Then they will do a full body scan of you. Haven't you realised when you visited your dentist? The big x-ray mashine is not an x-ray! It's a body scanner made by a company called ZAD4D. Its pretty easy to create great textures like this. I know many people of you feel much happier now, so feel free to buy me a gift ;-))))))) :-P ;-))))))) But no time to rest for Sherlock Totoro... here is the next task: How do they make such great underwear-textures for Vicki ...

Hiram ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 11:32 AM

You know those "metal detectors" at the departments stores?

Allen9 ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 12:22 PM

snicker

Stormrage ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 1:10 PM

You know those "metal detectors" at the departments stores? or at airports :)

Totoro3D ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 1:27 PM

Oh yes in case you pass the "metal detectors" too fast... they go peep-peep so you have to go pass them again... sometimes they even use handscanners to get some more details the big scanner did not get.

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 1:49 PM

See, I thought it was the dressing room mirrors. The better texturizers make deals with high end stores that use the threeway, three scans at once.

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 1:50 PM

oh, by the way, this method solves the underware issue as well.

galactron22 ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 2:26 PM

NAH....that would mean all those guys/girls are pervs.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

galactron22 ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 2:27 PM

Then again....That's not a bad idea.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.