Fri, Sep 20, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: What can I do with this image????

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2002 at 10:10 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 7:04 AM

file_20076.jpg

I am kind of stuck!! I can't think of a processing idea for this fractal. Though, I will probably try new values! I am some how stuck on this one image???

Nahee ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 6:35 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://66.39.71.195/Fractals/

Open it within XenoDream and use the Depth form and Lighting Presets to make various adustments. :-)

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2002 at 8:27 PM

Hmm.I'm not up to parr with that one Nahee. But, Great idea & answer..Thanks... HELLO!!! are you people alive out there This can't be a pre-recording...Where is your feed-back???? I need more input...HELLO!!! This is a cool fractal??? isn't it?????????????????????? The best & most creative idea/answer get's a complamentary Season's coupon from only the finest Dutch/Belgian chocolate's from LaNeuba(Sugar Free) or ""Ce d'Or"" chocolate company !! Not!!!!ha..ha.. Estevez is cool!!!

Nahee ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2002 at 3:21 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://66.39.71.195/Fractals/XenoDream/

file_20077.jpg

Per my references above, here is a quicky experiment using XenoDream with your image as input.

pennylane ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2002 at 8:56 PM

wish i could help, cuz i kinda like it... sigh

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 2:27 AM

WOW ! That's cool Nahee...Nahee wins?? Great physical expression.I have a copy of one of these fracs my gallery called "a practice number 1"I used that frac as a galaxy or something.I think that my main topic was the depth,complexity & stuffs.I used a julia base formula. I played whith the Real & Imaginary. I first drew "IT" out as orbit lines on a chalk board??? Once again thanks for the idealism nahee!!Have your way with "IT" if you wont??? Reminds me of an old space invader. If 10yr old boys & Girls buy it to hang on the walls of there bedrooms I'm going to roll-over in my grave...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.