Mon, Oct 21, 6:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: POSER 5 SPECIAL EDITIONS!! ORDER NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO GET ONE!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 4:50 AM

Well I don't know what number I am, wish I knew but it really doesn't matter, the prize is POSER 5 for me....got my order this morning. Logged off the computer early yesterday, and must have just missed the post. But like I said Poser 5 is going to be here soon. Sharen :-) :-)

xvcoffee ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 4:53 AM

Can I upgrade my upgrade?

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 5:30 AM

neat competition guys :) I'm counting the minutes till I can order my copy, I gotta wait till the weekend cause I'm in the UK, but at least now I know I'm finally going to get my hands on Poser5 :)))) Rob

crisjon1950 ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 5:31 AM

OK, so what will be autographed? Will it be the box, the manual, the CD?! Will it be suitable for framing? Can we get 8x10 glossies too?!

xvcoffee ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 7:52 AM

From what I see in this and in other forums a lots of us are going to have to wait.

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 9:17 AM

If you'll send me a framable picture of Anne-Marie, I'll buy the 1st 500 myself oh wait, she's from DAZ...so I guess I'll just buy one

VirtualSite ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 9:33 AM

if you have the virtual PC program for mac, you can run windows programs Not true, sorry. The Windoze Mimic, for example, will not run under Virtual PC.

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 11:19 AM

Put my order in! Now, I've got to see if I won before I order Mimic from Daz. Probably too late too win (9:15 PST), that's what I get for sleeping in! I tried to get next day air on shipping, but it kept kicking me out. Ah well, at least I got my order in and now I just have to wait...

jkm ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 11:21 AM

Number 1 was Commander William Riker. Number 1b was his transporter clone Lt. Thomas Riker. Didn't you guys ever watch Star Trek: The Next Generation? :)

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 11:34 AM

no Number 1 was patrick McGoohan or it could have been the gorilla who was also Number 2 or was it Number 42? Rob

timoteo1 ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 12:19 PM

Ditto on the Anne-Marie, Brycetech, she is a cute little thing isn't she? It seems like most of the featured artists (or sellers) here on R'osity are major hotties as well (as I believe you have pointed out before) ... what the heck is going on?!? It's like an invasion. Oh, well ... I'm not complaining. Brains, creativity, and beautiful ... what's the catch? ;-)

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 12:25 PM

they're all spoken for, I haven't seen a pic of Anne-Marie can anyone direct me to one? or even to a pic of Tori. Rob

timoteo1 ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 12:42 PM

they're all spoken for, Yeah, well so am I, but I can appreciate their total cuteness can't I? ;-) You can see some pics of Anne-Marie on DAZ's site. Look at the SIGGRAPH pics. There was a great shot of her when they were selling the DAZ T-shirts I believe. Not sure if it's still there. Who's Tori?

c1rcle ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 12:46 PM

starlet, the one who started this thread :) I think they need to do a Babes of CL calendar ;) Rob

-Waldo- ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 12:25 AM

Hey guys, I was the first customer who ordered first copy of Poser 5 through academic school program before anyone else in normal marketing. Tori responded to my email about my claiming first prize. She said that I am not eligible for "order contest" because of academic and that she only could track the orders on their On-Line store. I understand her situation and especially marketing strategy they want to make good revenue for developing Poser and future versions. They have developed many new tools in Poser 5 and they deserve our respect. I would not complain about not eligible for "On-Line Shop Order Contest" Tori deserves an apology. If abuse continues, she might not establish another online contest because of it. For your reminder, Poser 5 might be worth more than a thousand dollars compared to Character Studio for 3D Max and other softwares. Be happy that Poser 5 is out and exist at lowest cost. Waldoo

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 2:35 AM

funny I'm not complaining about the contest, I think it's great even tho I'm not eligible as I'm in the UK, I'm looking forward to seeing who the winners are & their reactions to being the winners. Winners will one of you please scan the autographed part & post it so we can all see it :) Rob

starlet ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 12:47 PM

ya all know we have a staff picture up under the company info on our website right?

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 1:01 PM

no I forgot :) ok I've got it on screen now, who's who in the pic? Rob

emaleth ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 1:15 PM

I think Tori was wearing yellow that day. ;) Sorry Tor... just couldn't resist. Karen- CL

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 1:19 PM

hehehe not that it matters really cause all the girls in that pic are gorgeous, thanks Karen :) Rob

emaleth ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 1:25 PM

Haven't you heard that Kupa only hires gorgeous, intelligent women? It's his secret strategy to eventually have a this company domniated by women in power. Just kidding.... he really just likes to look at our boobs. ;)

timoteo1 ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 1:31 PM

The one where you guys are all standing outside in front of a gigantic P5 box, right? How about a rundown (left to right) of who's who? :) -Tim

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 1:34 PM

that's something we have in common then ;) mmmmmm boobs. my best Homer Simpson impression ;) Rob

emaleth ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 1:44 PM

Hmmm, yeah I think that most men must have that in common. Ok... I'll do a rundown, but then I better get back to work. Standing up - Rylan, Hugh, Marc, Helyn, Brian, Fish, Stacey, Al, Jack Sitting down (middle)- Tori, Joe Sitting down (front) - Shen, Larry, Kupa, Karen, Rose, Steve

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 2:11 PM

file_20912.jpg

MISSING: Nosfiratu

emaleth ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 2:17 PM

Oh DARN! We forgot Anthony! He really hates being left out. But he lives/works offsite so often misses out on the fun stuff (we actually plan it that way as a form of punishment for living far away ;)). Sorry Tony... I was going to mention your name, but then just kept to the folks in the pic.

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 2:18 PM

LOL

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 2:20 PM

I was wondering :) well apart from gorgeous ladies in the pic all the guys have that "lets get this over with so we can get off down the pub" look. Rob

xvcoffee ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2002 at 9:31 PM

Anyone here be wanting QuickTime support? (RADFC)

sittingblue ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:59 AM

Well folks, I was one of the lucky ones. I was really blown away by the e-mail from CL saying I won the special edition. Plus, they upgraded my shipping to next-day! I'm very happy with CL.

• Charles (gloating) :)

Charles

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.