Tue, Sep 24, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 2:15 pm)

Subject: FREE NEW TEXTURES FOR YOU

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 5:48 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 2:22 PM

Attached Link: PLEASE CLICK ONT THE MEC4D FREEBIES CATEGORY

file_22508.jpg

This new free head textures was created for a non commercial TV production that allow me to share with you this one small preview. If you don't currently own Leonardo, perhaps I can peak your interest. I call Leonardo a new age Poser character because his built in features, are like nothing you have ever seen before in my creations. I give away a third free pre-set face, Alberto....a younger version of Leonardo. The Alberto face has been developed with all the features of a high resolution map, but in a much smaller package. only 50% of the original texture 1250x1250 head and eyelashes only and one Mat for the head. A small but so extreme realistic textures that will surprise you for sure! Try self and you know what I am talking about! Thank you so much for your attention!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 7:00 PM

This is amazing, I love it, you sure do nice work. Always amazed by your work. Sharen PS: thank you

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 7:04 PM

can't seem to fine this one though.....I clicked the freeies catagory, but I can't find him...Sharen

godless_norseman ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 7:10 PM

it looks fantasic, respect for your work, thx

MaterialForge ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 8:54 PM

Wow, this is great Catherina. Thank you! --silver

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 9:20 PM

Attached Link: Gallery-Freebies

For information; when you are in the gallery just look under Categories and there you find Mec4D Freebies and under textures there is Alberto. If you can't click on it mean you have to sign for free to download this freebie. Thank you again and I am really happy you like my little surprise.

Patricia ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 9:26 PM

Now that is an attractive man---and right in my own age group ;) Thank you very much! Please keep on making your wonderfully real people. You have a gift for textures. Patricia PS Has Angelo been released anywhere? I need advance warning so that I can avoid trampling anyone unfortunate enough to get between me, my credit card and my computer! LOL

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 9:34 PM

Thank you Patricia, I work on Angelo very hard...all is almost done but I work on the body hair there is really much so need extra work...between before I go crazy from the hair I jsut do something new as this above yesterday :)) I notice right now that the server on Mec4D is down cose so much people on the same time download stuff...I mean it is really extreme right now so all outside need to wait we are limit to 30GB to download on the same time so you can imagine how much download take right now and I am sorry for this but I can't do anything that wait with you to get access. Thanks!

sirkrite ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 9:55 PM

Now you done it Catharina! ************************************************************ The page is currently unavailable Due to current high demand, the page you are looking for cannot be delivered right now. ************************************************************ You went and got Mec4D swomped. ;D

Patricia ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 9:58 PM

If it's the body hair we're waiting for, then take all the time you need! It's high time we had some hairy-er Poser males, IMHO.

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 10:02 PM

Oh I am sorry..how I can know that so much wish to download Alberto? please try about couple of min when come free place. I feel as in Cinema :D

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 10:05 PM

Yes Patricia it is the hairy man you are waiting for so I take the time to do this good cose I really will never again try to do this crazy work again ;P but it will shpare you the post productions for sure and one nice hairy man will always as nice touch in our renders ;P

sirkrite ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 10:26 PM

Don't be sorry, I already downloaded Alberto. Looks good! I can't get loged out. :/ It's like trying to get out of a department store that just started a 70% off sale. Can't get to the door with all the people running in. Oh well! This is the price you pay for fame Catharina. ;)

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 10:49 PM

Buhahahaha you make me smile...I can just imagine the situation...Hahhahahaha and I was really for plan to do only something nice for small group of members as thank you..this make me well very happy on the other side while I wait for access to my own server :))) Thanks and warm hugs to all!!

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 3:02 AM

your Alberto texture looks so much like my grandad it's spooky, thank you Catharina for reminding me of all the happy summers I spent with him & my nan :) hugs Rob

kawecki ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 3:08 AM

The pages don't work with Netscape, I don't see anything.

Stupidity also evolves!

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 7:22 AM

Rob, thank you I am really happy you like this textures :) kawecki..all works ok also with Netscape the server was only so busy last night and this morning that much people was not able to get the pages...please try again and for sure you get access.

kawecki ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 8:47 AM

No is not working with Netscape 4.78. After loading the page (done) the page remains in blank, if I right click I see the message "Copyright by Mec4d Files Maganement system". With Java disabled I can see the source of the page with right click, so the page is loaded, but I can't see it. You are using Flash, maybe some incompatibility?

Stupidity also evolves!

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 9:19 AM

I check out and our system don't work with Netscape 4.78.correct you have to upgrade Netscape 6 + to get this working correct..I am sorry for you but we can nothing do in this situation becose our php scritp works only this way.

chriscox ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 10:16 AM

This looks great. I'm looking forward to getting a copy in the near future. Many thanks Chris Cox

Chris Cox

derjimi ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 12:18 PM

Wow, this looks amazing. Thank you for this GREAT freebie! Take care, Jimi

tonymouse ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 1:35 PM

Has anybody bought Leonardo yet, I just did, I think, but I have never bought anything from their site before. I have recieved an order notice from them and confirm from Pay Pal. I can't figure out what to do next so I sent an email to the site, inquiring how do I now download the file but haven't heard back yet. So I thougt I would see if anybody here had ordered before and knew the procedure(it seems like it has to the different for almost every site, Is it a law or somthing??) anyway thanks for any feed back, Tony

BazC ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 1:39 PM

This is great, Thanks! Baz

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2002 at 2:06 AM

Tony, normal you get direct download url via e-mail after we get confirm from paypal the same way that do SAM3D, cose pay pal don't use automatic e-mails after purchase we have to do this manual on this moment and almost with 24 hours service include also Free phone # for USA customers if you have any problems regarding orders , btw on every page you have all contact information. The other good side is that I don't wish to play with your credit cards information so this way it is more secure for you and also for me especially after PAYPAL is in good hands, but I work on and everything will coming in own time...:)

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2002 at 2:07 AM

Chris Jimi and Baz, thank you very much :)!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.