Mon, Sep 23, 4:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Modular Labyrinth - Update

Moebius87 ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 12:55 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 4:30 PM

Attached Link: Massacre

file_22561.jpg

Completed the modeling (over 80 unique, some reversible, objects) and most of the texturing (3 different texture themes). Getting ready to send this off for conversion into a Poser prop. This render was done in LightWave, but all the textures are medium resolution seamless tiles (600 x 600) created in Photoshop. Will have some Poser test renders coming out soon.

I've gotten some positive feedback and encouragement, and lots of suggestions for future additions... hope I don't miss anything else. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your time. :o) - M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

billy-home ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 1:06 PM

heh heh, what can I say matey, brilliant stuff as usual, pretty cool texturing too, thought you said you wern't to hot at texturing in LW LOL.
It'll look great as a Poser prop, (is it me doing the conversion, Jeez 80 objects LOL).
Speak to you soon Moe.

Billy

VirtualSite ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 3:12 PM

Bteween this, your series of city blocks, and Jimi's recent tower set... well, let's just say the world is a very happy place........

Dale B ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 3:13 PM

oh. wow. This is going to rock....

Moebius87 ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2002 at 3:19 PM

file_22562.jpg

Just another teaser image... Doors are operable, floor gratings removable. All the pipes and stuff stuck on the walls can all be moved around any which way you want to. - M :o)

Mind Over Matter

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2002 at 5:21 AM

Thread moved at author's request

MaterialForge ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2002 at 12:48 PM

Wow, this is awesome. Will this be in the Marketplace?

dragongirl ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 11:52 AM

This is really gorgeous work! -dg

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 12:00 PM

Wow Moe! This looks great! I'm really looking forward to this! I have some new pics in mind...

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 7:26 AM

file_22563.jpg

Some poser test images of the labyrinth after conversion....... (I've only converted wall and door panels so far......... that's why it's the standard poser floor...

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 7:28 AM

file_22564.jpg

and with the mass acre texture (we've only 1 done so far thats why it repeats on all panels) cool guard texture and helmet for vicky is by speccs (seemed to fit the occasion : )

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 7:42 AM

btw this is 2 (identical) wall panels 1 door panel and 12 of the little addon props thrown in at random, some repeated (all addon props are double sided) the 2 lights in the middle of the wall and the little datapanel are the same prop.... only the datapanel one has ben rotated 180 degrees so essentially all panels and props are 2 props in one........... Double for you money : )

Moebius87 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:03 AM

Thanks for posting an update on the conversion, chem! The look absolutely stunning so far. :o) I'll rework all the UVMaps on the "Massacre Texture Pack" as per your instructions. Yes, I will remember to paint inside the lines... yes, I will try and keep the modules seamless. LOL! I'm learning a lot from you and having immense tons of fun in the process. - M

Mind Over Matter

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:49 AM

file_22565.jpg

one of the wall panels with the dark recess panels changed to lumionous panels

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.