Fri, Sep 20, 5:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:57 am)

Subject: playing with zbrush and made this landscape

dolly ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 5:03 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:59 PM

file_23598.jpg

Lo all Well this landscape was made in zbrush, and then imprted into vue and used on a terrain i will post the image of the zbrush doc and then you can see the image in the gallerries cheers dolly

dolly ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 5:06 AM

file_23599.jpg

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=245967&Start=1&Sectionid=3&WhatsNew=Yes opps there is the link for large image in gallerie lol and here is the image that i made the terrain with using zbrush cheers dolly

dolly ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 5:06 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=245967&Start=1&Sectionid=3&WhatsNew=Yes

opps there is the link for large image in gallerie lol and here is the image that i made the terrain with using zbrush cheers dolly

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 5:13 AM

I have lef a comment:-). This image looks fabulous! The terrain effect is great. Guitta

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 5:59 AM

I wanted to add taht you can download Zbrush 1.23 for free. It is fully functional except the 3D import/export feature. You can use it for longer then 30 days, you just have to ask for a new (free) serial number after this time. It's worth a try. As you have seen you can create terrains and more and export the image (bmp or psd) for use in Vue. Tutorials are included and you find hundreds others for free. Guitta

Caroluk ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 1:37 PM

This is a great image, and I love the terrain. sig6.gif

Rimkopf ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 6:05 PM

I have tried ZBrush a little and all I have done is a big "gloobb". I understand nothing of it. Perhaps I aimed to high. My first project was a cat...

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 2:34 AM

Learning curve is steep Rimkopf. But there are sooo many Zscripts teaching you every step... Just sit and watch. I'm just a beginner too and not able yet to create a cat. But I used it to create objects for Vue and also morph targets for Mike and Vicky. Guitta

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.