Mon, Oct 21, 9:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Could someone explain what the morph putty tool does?

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 9:11 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:08 AM

I am almost to the point where I will be able to afford Poser 5, a week or so from now I will be able to order it. I am curious about this Morph Putty tool. What does the tool do? Can you actually warp and change a model's face with ease? I read someone say it was individual dots..... can you pull whole areas? and is morph making easy? Thanks!

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 9:15 PM

The Morph Putty tool manipulates the morphs that are applied to a bodypart in combinations.

You can choose which ones it will use and lock off the others.

It won't work on a bodypart that has no morphs.

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 9:23 PM

So for example if I had a michael head, and I wanted to dreate a morph like lets say.... Make his forehead have ridges, would I be able to do this? or create something like a bump on someone's face or something like that?

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 9:50 PM

The MPT doesn't create morphs, it manipulates them. The bumpy forehead morph would have to already be on the figure. It's kinda like pushing on the figure with your finger to adjust the morphs that are already there.

Artist3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 6:00 AM

Is there a way that Morph Putty can made eventually with an update,Able to make morphs buy pushing and pulling?That would be extra cool.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.