Fri, Sep 20, 1:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Kupa you around?

c1rcle ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 12:58 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:30 AM

When are we Euro users going to be seeing poser5 arriving on our doorsteps? (moan moan, whine whine, nag nag) I want my poser5 bugs or no bugs :) any hints/clues would be greatfully(sp) received :) don't forget only take 2 valium at a time ;) thanks in advance steve. Rob

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 1:48 PM

Think we have to wait at least one more week.My lokal german dealer told me about 26.9 as delivery day.That was before 2 weeks and nothing new till now :-(((

c1rcle ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 1:59 PM

even for a preorder direct from CL? if so then at least there will be a patch for some of the bugs by the time we get our copy ;)

williamsheil ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 2:22 PM

I suspect the direct CL pre-orders will probably be available before resellers will get them. Currently I'm still counting on the most recent CL press release, which said they would be shipped to European customers on or before the 15th (today), but then again this could be the date for shipping from the US to the distributors in Ireland. Bill

kupa ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 3:12 PM

Rob, I don't have a solid date for you, sorry about that. We're sending bulk inventory overseas from here in the US. It has to pass through customs, then into the hands of our Irish fulfillment facility, then off to you. The inventory was sent out to Ireland last week, so it's bound ot be arriving soon. Certainly no later than any of the published dates. I'm looking forward to you getting into the program. Kupa

williamsheil ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 3:16 PM

Into the Program? Sounds like the Stepford Wives :-o Bill

c1rcle ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2002 at 3:26 PM

yeah then I'll stop nagging you about when it's going to arrive ;) I've been reading up a bit more on the materials room & it really does remind me of the Bryce Materials Lab, not the layout but a lot of what it does is similar, the materials part of poser4 is going to seem so primitive once people get the hang of it in poser5. I'm really looking forward to being able to animate textures in poser at last :) Rob

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.