Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Nendo and Poser working together.

Carmelo ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 7:56 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:34 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_123829.jpg

Let me show a new sample of my work. They are full new figures (You cant see here Posette). I use Nendo as basic modeling tool. Its a great tool to obtain morph targets because you can operate with a low number of polygons model. After, the smoth process keep invariable the geometry structure. I use CINEMA 4D XL to cut the mesh and SuperMapper to get the texture templates. The last step are the Poser works.

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 8:35 AM

That's pretty damn' superb Carmelo. Both of those figures are original Nendo figures? I really like the leprachaun or goblin figure on the right - that looks really cool Paul

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 9:35 AM

One thing to say! VERY COOL! GREAT WORK! AWESOME! POST THEM! =) Are you going to post them? Or sell them on eBay? =)

aryeguetta ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 11:53 AM

Outstanding Work!! Great job on the Lip moves of the Goblin. Regards, Keep 'em Comming Arye Guetta

Roshigoth ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 1:21 PM

Love the goblin! He's so cool. Please make him available? =) Rosh

Eric Walters ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 2:37 PM

Fabulous! You give me inspiration! I am planning to "sidegrade" from StrataStudioPRo to Cinema after I start my new job next month. I am starting to mess with an organic modeller called Pixels3d www.pixels3d.net for info. This is all (nearly) for fun-although I do sell art occaisionally. Definetely post em both if you want to make lots of people happy! Eric Walters

fiontar ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 3:20 PM

Very, VERY nice work! :-) My first request, yes, do make them available! Free of course would be great, but I can honestly say I would pay for them on BBay if you go that route. Second request, please do a tutorial of the process. Not all the fine details on the modeling, but general tips for Nendo in making the parts, then detailed info on what needs to be done before importing them into Poser, then what needs to be done in poser to make them work as figures. A lot to ask, I know, but it would be a VERY much appreciated tutorial by many, and very much needed in the community. Even just key tips and hints on things to do/ not do in each program to get the best results. :-) Very nice... Fiontar

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 4:26 PM

Great work! I use Nendo all the time and haven't made anything that comes close to the quality of your "goblin". -JH.

CybOrSpasm ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 2:38 AM

ALRIGHT!! Finally someone else uses Nendo! };] Fantastic work!

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 24 March 2000 at 4:41 AM

Are there any Nendo scripts available for basic humanoid hand modeling? I need to know the best method to do it; the way I've been going is way too difficult. There's got to be a better one. -JH.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.