Tue, Oct 22, 10:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:16 am)

Subject: Going beyond conforming clothing

Nebula ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 8:33 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hello I have the Milena character. You load Victoria 2 and select her MAT file for Milena's body shape. Neat effect to watch. :) Anyway, since her thighs and breasts are larger than the standard Victoria, how do you get clothing to fit her properly? I have the conforming Victoria clothing but I don't get how to adjust it so it looks right. I can make it cover her but it's all kinda whacked. I'm even willing to try my hand at making clothing, something I've never done but have always wanted to. Are there any quasi-easy solutions? Thanks again! Doug

ssshaw ( ) posted Tue, 24 September 2002 at 9:54 PM

Since "Milena's body shape" is a "morph" on Victoria, I believe The Tailor by CodeTwister can help you with this. -- Steve S.

evilded777 ( ) posted Wed, 25 September 2002 at 12:01 PM

Steve is correct... the only way to get clothes to fit a "morphed" figure is to have those same morphs in the clothes. The Tailor is a wonderful product, but far from easy or speedy if you are using full body morphs or have a complex figure. It is also not perfect.. it sometimes leaves out morphs that it should copy. That being said, I was able to morph a simple dress to accurately fit a Victoria that I had tweaked through the breasts and hips. Worked wonderfully. Worth what I paid for it. ED

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 25 September 2002 at 3:27 PM
Online Now!

I had the same problem when I first started with Poser. Although I don't have the chracter you do many of my ladies are voluptious and they popped out of everything. Here's how I got their clothes to fit. With the V2 Morphing Clothes try tweaking the chest breast sizes. breast8,7,and 6 enlarge with +. Breast 5,4,3,2,1 decrease with plus so you need to turn those dials to minus to enlarge. (Who designed that one). Also tweak your cleavage dial, and breast slope dial. Sometines it's easier to simply turn off the eye of the body parts in the hierarchy editor if they are't going to be seen. I ended up buying the tailor. The key is to only add the actual morphs you need. For instance breast 8 is super, Make it bigger then you need it in the tailor so you have more room. Pump up the cleavage and things fit better when you get back into Poser You probably don't need the tailor on the V2 morphing clothes as they already have most of the dials. Once you move into other clothes than the V2 morphing clothes it's a must. Personally i think the buxom ladies are discriminated and over looked by a lot of the Renderosity designers. sniff,sniff. Good luck. Hope this helps you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.