Mon, Oct 21, 9:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: WIP: Smolder tex for Mike2

Dave ( ) posted Sat, 28 September 2002 at 11:05 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

file_25360.jpg

here's my latest version of my Mike2 texure project. Worked on getting the eyebrows not to be so painter like. Not sure if I succeeded. Comments welcome. Dave

Dave ( ) posted Sat, 28 September 2002 at 11:07 PM

file_25361.jpg

3/4 view...

EricofSD ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 2:26 AM

Getting there. Keep up the good work. Fox would be delighted to see himself actually animated.

TygerCub ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 7:14 AM

Looking good. I would recommend toning down the green of his eyes, however. Make them slightly more hazel, perhaps?

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 12:28 PM

Duchovny's eyes are actually medium gray-green with a slight darker outer ring and a very light dusting of gold-brown around the iris. He also has a single gold-brown freckle in different positions in each eye. .... Not that I spend my time looking at pictures of "DD" or anything. ;) Just curious, are you using the morphs that come with Mike or are you making your own? I really like how you were able to get the temple line going up from the eyebrows on the lower forehead, the slope of the forehead is perfect , and your work on the ears is neat. I've tried making a Mulder with P4NudeMale and Michael2. Getting the eye color right is very hard to do. I still haven't quite got it, but I figure taking an artistic license is okay. ;) bB

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 12:51 PM

file_25362.jpg

Justing looking some more at your rendering. Your Mulder hooded eyes and the bump on the middle of the nose is pretty good too. I found a nice close-up of the DD's eyes. Hope that helps. bB

TygerCub ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 4:55 AM

(laugh) The picture must have been taken after "Mulder" got knocked on the head... look at the different size of his pupils.

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 7:33 AM

Still gets the eye color across anyway Dave

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 7:54 AM

It's freaky looking, huh? The story goes, Duchovny took an elbow in the eye during a high school basketball game and it ruptured his iris. He puts eye drops in his eye to make it close.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.