Sat, Sep 21, 9:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: Judy Mermaid morph in progress

Velen ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 2:36 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:35 PM

file_26886.jpg

Hi Im truly sorry so many are having probs with P5, guess im one of the lucky ones my problems have been very minor and only crashed it once and that was first time in set up room boaning this tail for judy. as yet i havent textured this it just some color slaped on it. dynamic hair judy and tail 30,000 pollys hair is set to 80 verts render time firefly production raytracing 4.5 minits. this is on par with other rendering progs i use with sym polly counts so i dont see this as slow at all but inline with every other advanced render i use. Laters Vel

AprilYSH ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 2:43 AM

nice work with the hair :) are you using an existing tail but boning it for judy? i'm not sure what you mean you're doing... you felt like apologising for having a working p5 too huh? :/

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Velen ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 2:49 AM

nope not an egsisting tail is one i modeled for judy. tail is modeled in maya. and no im not apologising at all. Its just a shame so many are hveing problems :( would rather see others the ones that are good at poser injoying and wowing use with there work :). Laters Vel

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 3:07 AM

I was working on the DAZ vickie / p4 mermaid tail with Judy. Quite frankly, its easier to fit the tail to the DAZ gorilla (hence my mermonkey series at 3d commune). Using the heirarchy editor to make the lower part of Judy invisible, i noticed that the abdomen doesn't line up even remotely close with the daz tail. You using another tail or making your own?

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 9:05 AM

My poser 5 has worked all along, I was just upset about missing morphs and such. Nice job on the tail. Marque

Velen ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 9:09 AM

file_26888.jpg

sorry i wasnt clear on this. this is a new model just for Judy, i modeled it in maya to replace abdomin down

wdupre ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 9:19 AM

excellent so far, can't wait to see it textured I think judy has teh perfect face for a mermaid.

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2002 at 10:26 AM

She has her good points. We all thought Vickie was pretty hideous but look at her now. Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.