Sat, Sep 21, 9:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: Whats an acctive girls wardrobe with out

Velen ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 2:39 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:34 PM

file_29207.jpg

hi here is song for Judy jumping for joy with what can be done now in poser 5. every active girl needs her soft cudely cut off swet top. P5 conforming dress shorts P5 running shoes Neftis hair. textures P5 texture room no post processing. Laters Vel Gota love it!

AprilYSH ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 7:52 PM

file_29208.jpg

Vel, you are getting really good in the cloth room :) Any ideas what I can do with the dress above? *grin* I'm gonna have fun... (dress by Xurge, I just textured it.)

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Velen ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 2:33 AM

hmmmmmm :) has some wiled posabiluties :) the colar you need to remove from the sym by editing the dynamic group, click the lil - sign and select all the dots in the colar to remove it :). puffy sleaves and light ripples for folds of the train part of the dress. set fold resistance to some where between 5.0 and 8.0 as a gestamation. this looks like it would be farly heave so set cloth dencaty to around 120 or so set streach and sheer to bout 80 and see how it looks :) cant wait to see what you come up with :) ohhh patent the dress to the neck so the colar will follow the neck/head twists to a digree :) if this is a conforming dress load it select it then export as an ojb then reimport it so you can clothafy it :) let me know how it goes :) Laters Vel

Velen ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 2:40 AM

ps weld the seems on export. when you add colition be sure to include the ground or you will have the train haning a mile below the figure grin. have fun and fidel the settings between densatie and fold resitance to get the look you want :) have fun Vel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.