Sun, Sep 22, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Castle Rear View

Ihawk ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 5:58 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:15 AM

file_124708.jpg

Sorry, I thought this looked real cool, so I thought I'd bug everone for more critiquing. This will be all stained glass windows!

Tempest ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 6:40 PM

Anyone have any Prozac they could lend me? Looking at this then looking at my own tends to be very depressing

Roshigoth ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 8:22 PM

You have one hell of a lot more patience than I could ever muster, Ihawk. Your beautiful castle easily outshines every one that I've made in Bryce and 3DS Max. So Tempest, you're not alone, but don't get depressed about yours, just dedicate more to it. In fact, use his as an idea-builder. for ways of improving yours or perhaps easier ways of building yours.. Just by looking at this I can see how he did each part, though I know I could never convince myself to actually take the time required for this much detail. =) Again, great work, Ihawk! Rosh

Tempest ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 9:08 PM

you know me, just fishing for sympathy, truly a great job I Hawk, you obviously have a lot of patience and in my oppinion rank up there with the best of them. Tempest

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 9:38 PM

This is awsome IHawk, Is this wing of the castle a church or temple? I like the windows clear like they are,seeing through the gless and out the other side. But the stained glass for the round windows at the top would be cool, with lights inside too add ret more render time lol Great castle Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Harrison2 ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2000 at 9:48 PM

This is what I like to see,taking the time and having the patience and perseverance to create something wonderous.Excellent work Ihawk.......H2

Ihawk ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2000 at 8:54 AM

I really do not want anyone to feel bad because there castle isn't as good as this one...it takes a person with NO LIFE outside the computer to spend THIS much time building something that is to big to share with anyone else! Thanks for your input.

Ionah ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2000 at 10:05 AM

It's nice work Ihawk go on and don't feel sorry for the persons that haven't such a patience as you have.

F3nix ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2000 at 12:47 PM

I agree with Ihawk :P Outside my computer and girlfriend i have no life, and its all bryces fault! :) Seriously tho its a great model tho as I said in the other post, may look a bit better if you changed the copper texture to blueish shingles or something along those lines. F3nix

eh3d ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2000 at 5:10 PM

very nice castle. I think you have to make some colums inside the hall because it looks like the roof alone cannot carry that heavy stone tower on it. BTW did you know: When archaeologist dig holes in the ground to find some antiquarian stuff, they instantly know that they reached the layer from mediaeval centuries, it still smells horrible. :) eh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.