Sun, Oct 6, 8:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Isn't it time for a new forum banner?

abmlober ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2002 at 4:37 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 1:29 PM

I am not too sure about the white square with a red X in it... Was this really the contest winner?Message671414.jpg

Even the emoticons have gone away...

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

abmlober ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2002 at 4:38 AM

ok ok - the emoticons don't appear in the preview....

Joy of Frax

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2002 at 12:40 PM
stotty ( ) posted Sat, 30 November 2002 at 2:33 PM

A new banner would be nice, but I think we need a moderator for that and she seems to be hiding,or very quiet, I reckon someone scared her Message671425.jpg

sophielerlei ( ) posted Sun, 01 December 2002 at 3:34 AM

you are right. i also would not give a vote on this x. Message671424.jpg

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 01 December 2002 at 3:43 AM

Can't we forums users do something about it or contact some admin for help?

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

firefly ( ) posted Sun, 01 December 2002 at 3:44 AM

Hi ya's :) I think audre is having herself a wee holiday just now. I was reading this thread a day or two ago and sent off an IM to her. I too would like to see another contest happen in here (big smiles) would be fun! The last contests had some awesome entries. So, lets hang tight for a couple more days as she will most likely be inundated with stuff on her return and will also need to play catch-up. Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!

fractility ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 9:04 AM

We have not had a banner, except for the white square with red x, for more than 2-3 months now. It must be a really long holiday and catch up period. It can be noted that audre could take the time to post an image today and has posted in October as well as September when we have not had the benefit of a moderator or banner in the same length of time, it would seem. Other groups seem to be maintained. It's great to take time to play and have a holiday, everyone needs to, but it's not unreasonable to expect some sort of minimum administrative upkeep from someone in the length of time this has gone on. I can't believe there hasn't been some 10-15 minute stretch of the work day when it wasn't possdible to reload the images including the abysmal emoticons, back onto the server. It's no more than many of us had to do, with our own gallery images, when Renderosity was making changes a few months ago and gallery images disappeared.

abmlober ( ) posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 10:35 AM

Don't be too strong in this matter - I did not really miss it, and when it doesn't come back, I won't be too sad... I would just like to have it back, that's all....

Joy of Frax

audre ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 8:29 PM

heya gang, yes, fractility is quite right in that the fractal forum has been neglected. i've had some real world issues interfere with my online schedule for quite some time and was unable to locate a moderator to pick up after micheleh left us -- though, that isn't an excuse by any stretch. so if anyone else wants to vent at me, please, feel free -- i doubt the tongue lashing could possibly make me feel any more guilty than i already do chuckle though i spose someone with a really gifted temper might possibly make inroads. in any event, firefly has saved the day and has agreed to look out for the fractal forum, though we are still looking for another person to moderate here. moving on to the banner -- hey, sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate our good fortune at having firefly step in to help! i'll post a new thread on the contest and we can decide the specifics in there. thanks audre

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.