Sun, Sep 22, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 1:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Please reset downloads for order #89056

ConsoleCowboy ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 1:02 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:24 AM

Please reset download counters for order #89056. Had problems downloading.

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 1:14 AM

What problems did YOU have? Maybe we can figure this out. Mine screwed up too. Got a "not a valid archive" error when trying to open them.

ConsoleCowboy ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 2:01 AM

Well, this is the first time I purchased anything from here... got the download link, started the download. All was working well, until about 24% into the download.. then my download speed droped down to about 320 to 400 bytes per second... the download stopped.. so I tried again. the download started at a slow speed, and stopped about 3 minutes later. Tried again, and got the download going (although soooo slowly), and got the zip file in. tried to open it.. zip file corrupt. sigh so I tried again, but found that the download button is no longer there. Definitley not a good feeling about this.

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 2:12 AM

I had speed with the download, but two of the files told me they were corrupt for all three download tries. At least I know it's not just me.

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 11:04 AM

ConsoleCowboy, Your download has been reset. If you continue to have problems please let me know. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ConsoleCowboy ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 11:41 AM

Thanks Clinth! Downloaded it and checked it.. all is good now.

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 2:26 PM

Man, something must have been seriously wonky yesterday. Weird zip files -- and suddenly at one point yesterday afternoon, I got three days worth of Ebots all at once! Wasn't yesterdays supposed to be a Monday, and just got confused on the order?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.