Fri, Oct 4, 5:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: November Challenge - Vote In Here Now !!!

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 5:06 PM

3=Zhan 2=ttops 1=artmac

Stephen Ray

Stuie ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 10:46 PM

I don't know. Maybe because it's because I come from a technical background, but in each monthly challenge, it seems that most people just make up something that they throw into the pile and say it's in the category. What I must say is that there were a number of great creations, but some I couldn't vote for because I just didn't see them in a Land of Fantasy theme. I realize that there is such a thing as creative interpetitation, but, well, I don't know.
Anyway, my honorable mentions are the following (I really felt I should at least recognize their work); catlin_mc, claymor, creations, Dan Whiteside, pidjy, and vasquez. Here are my choices;

3 - Trouble
2 - FW Tempest
1 - Chohole

Sorry about the rant, it's been a real stressful month. Hope I didn't offend anybody.

ragnar ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 3:56 AM

3=dan whiteside 2=Artmac 1=FWTempest Great pics everybody! :-)

tjohn ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 4:54 AM

After looking at all 2,315 entries: nuski...3 Rochr...2 pmoores.1 honorable mention:humorix...for what could have been.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 12:57 PM

Kept looking at the pics, got it down to seven, but then couldn't work it out from there, so I threw the names up in the air, and this is how they landed. ICMGraphics..3 Crreations...2 Airflamesred.1 the other four were Hyperborea,Vasquez,Artmac and TJohn.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

kaholmli ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 3:24 PM

3 points: ICMGraphics 2 points: Nuski 1 point: pmoore

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 4:50 AM
Forum Moderator

Well now that I can finally repost... Ciaghit = 3 Just does my head in. FWTempest = 2 Can't remember why, Sorry! Cooney = 1 Very Myst/Exile Hon Mentions Humorix: Theme not complete but an amazing concept and execution. TJohn: I love a good joke! Well done to everyone else. The Bryster

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Brendan ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 12:44 PM

November choices. How hard was that? 3. Trouble: This pulled at my heartstrings with it's pure charm, free of cynicism and worldliness. 2. Jausse: This had a mysterious fascination, familiar and elusive at the same time. 1. cooney: I like the way it interfaces between humanity and the magical, also there is an open and candid generosity in the image. Cheers everyone!

vasquez ( ) posted Thu, 12 December 2002 at 9:37 AM

3- Tuttle, simply perfect! the strenght of the centaur and the dynamism are awesome! 2- Anroth, great mood and very dark feeling 1- rj001, nice idea! honorable mention to Pidjy (very nice but a bit chaotic) and Chochole (nice composition) And congratulations to all other guys!!! Bryce rulez!

Anruth ( ) posted Thu, 12 December 2002 at 11:15 AM

Here's my vote. 3- Rayraz 2- Nuski 1- Tjohn

humorix ( ) posted Thu, 12 December 2002 at 7:19 PM

Here are my votes: 3 FW Tempest 2 Nuski 1 Mboncher But must equally mention PMoores, Anruth, Tjhon for the wonderful creative idea, Trouble, Zhann, rj100 for a truly different interpretation, Tuttle, Rochr, Vasquez... The imagination, execution and final image give me a lot to learn! Guess at the end of the day its our skill which is the winner. My bit of spherical re-modeling goes on in full swing! Hope to have it, "too late for Nov Challenge" up pretty soon!

Roch222 ( ) posted Thu, 12 December 2002 at 10:34 PM

Hope im not Too late! Great Art from all! 3 Pts....Cooney 2 Pts....Anruth 1 Pt.....Artmac

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 13 December 2002 at 12:49 AM

trouble 3pts tuttle 2pts tjohn 1pt

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 13 December 2002 at 2:12 AM

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THE NOVEMBER 2002 CHALLENGE- THANK YOU!

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.