Sat, Sep 21, 11:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: V3 mat files

Alastor_God ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 3:29 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

file_40678.jpg

I had a problem with V3 eyelashes so someone recommended using mat files. Well I did and this is the result i got. WTF is wrong with this thing???????????? Plz help me out here.

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 3:41 PM

What MAT file did you use? Are you sure the MAT file and corresponding textures are for V3? Are you using V3 (Victoria 3 in the character library) or Vicki 3 to Vicki 2? You really need to give us more info to help you out. Cheers!

Alastor_God ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 3:58 PM

i used V3 i dled the pack with mat v3 make up and i used the russet i dont know what else i could tell you

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 4:06 PM

I think the makeup mats only change the face. You still need to apply the total body map before you apply the russet makup mat. Try that and see if that doesn't work for you :o). Laurie

Cyris ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 8:51 AM

I have the same problem. when i use the "new" matfile to use the V2 texture on V i got this result :-((

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.